Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

We get it, you have supported Leicester for longer than a couple of years, well done you!

The ones who are moaning might be moaning because we ****ed up on a huge opportunity to take the club even further, your post suggests you can see we have come forward so why not again?

And I use to like Countesthorpe....They would Never moan, because they understand & took the shit of Coming from .......  

9 minutes ago, martyn said:

I know, was thinking more for the prestige and iconic (although run down) stadium. Would likely be safer than a Rome/Napoli trip as well.

Sociedad (i.e. San Sebastian) was my nice place in that group.

When is the stadium getting renovated? That away end in the San Siro is horrendous, I’ve sat in a similar position behind Perspex and netting, it’s crap lol 

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

We get it, you have supported Leicester for longer than a couple of years, well done you!

The ones who are moaning might be moaning because we ****ed up on a huge opportunity to take the club even further, your post suggests you can see we have come forward so why not again?

Lol nice one mate. If you actually read my post I spoke about entitled fans, of which our club has many. Hardly shouting from the rooftops that I’m delighted about dropping out the top four and missing a cup final. 

Nice try though Costock Fox 👍

20 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Lol nice one mate. If you actually read my post I spoke about entitled fans, of which our club has many. Hardly shouting from the rooftops that I’m delighted about dropping out the top four and missing a cup final. 

Nice try though Costock Fox 👍

No problem TJB Fox

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If it was the same teams as this year we would be in 3 but very close to 2 so 2 or 3 is a good estimate but more likely 3.

So it could be 2. But it could be 3. Cheers Boris. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

If it was the same teams as this year we would be in 3 but very close to 2 so 2 or 3 is a good estimate but more likely 3.

Sure I have read somewhere that 5th place in England is guaranteed pot1. Much like the last time we went into pot 1 as the champions of England. Happy to be corrected though.

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Sure I have read somewhere that 5th place in England is guaranteed pot1. Much like the last time we went into pot 1 as the champions of England. Happy to be corrected though.

Never heard that personally but would happily be corrected. Pot 1 would be ideal. 

12 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Still not arsed yet, will Brendan have a heart attack if we draw ludogorets 

"You can't expect much against Shamrock rovers. They are more experienced in this competition. They led spurs in 2011 after 60 minutes"

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

You are wrong unfortunately 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

23 minutes ago, Bert said:

So it could be 2. But it could be 3. Cheers Boris. 

18 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

So....could be 3, or 2, or even 1. Excellent work Foxstalkers!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Guarantee the entitled ones moaning are the ones who started supporting us on return to the premier league and couldn’t tell you who Bruno Berner, Steve Howard and Kerrea Gilbert are. 

What an option a prime beefed Steve Howard would have been in the last 10-15 games for us this season

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

This is a competition we could get to the semi final or final if Brendan isn't too stubborn with is philosophy.

We're doomed! He's gonna have Yannik Vestegaard pinging balls round our own 18 yard box. 

Can't wait for this. This is our level if we're being honest. Champions League would have been great, but we'd be the novelty outfit.

We'd have trouble signing players of the required quality because we'd still be "just Leicester" and likely to be back to where we belong after a season, lumbered with players who believe they're better than us, on Champions League wages. We are still lumbered with the wages of the last European Transfer exploits and we'd be letting Congerton loose on this 1.

59 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

What an option a prime beefed Steve Howard would have been in the last 10-15 games for us this season

Please don’t say that. You aren’t allowed to say you supported the club prior to 2016! 

But, agreed. Some player! lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Please don’t say that. You aren’t allowed to say you supported the club prior to 2016! 

But, agreed. Some player! lol

Imagine him lashing onto an Albrighton fizzer and sticking that beefy northern arm in the air. Stuff of wet dreams 

• Like 1