Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

16 hours ago, TK95 said:

Just know Kramaric will put us to bed if we draw Hoffenheim :unsure:

Drawing them would be one of the worst trips possible. Village team basically, nothing to do anywhere near the ground and barely any home fans. Plus like you say Kramaric would probably get a hat trick.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Drawing them would be one of the worst trips possible. Village team basically, nothing to do anywhere near the ground and barely any home fans. Plus like you say Kramaric would probably get a hat trick.

The German away trips don't look that inspiring tbh. Hoffenheim, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are all a bit...meh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bilo said:

The German away trips don't look that inspiring tbh. Hoffenheim, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are all a bit...meh.

Worth it for German beer though....:chant:

Shame we couldn't draw a German team at the same time as Oktoberfest!

Think most, if not all, of us thought Club Brugge may be joining us in Europa League next season. They played in the Belgian Cup final at the weekend. Brugge had won the competition 11 times in their history. Up against Antwerp, who had last been in a final way back in 1992.

Antwerp won 1-0! So if anyone wants to plan a diamond heist, might want to wish we're drawn in their group lol

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Think most, if not all, of us thought Club Brugge may be joining us in Europa League next season. They played in the Belgian Cup final at the weekend. Brugge had won the competition 11 times in their history. Up against Antwerp, who had last been in a final way back in 1992.

Antwerp won 1-0! So if anyone wants to plan a diamond heist, might want to wish we're drawn in their group lol

We’ll draw them and De Laet will score, it is written 

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

We’ll draw them and De Laet will score, it is written 

Antwerp in fact Belguim, are struggling with Covid....!!!

So they wont be rushing to accept other Covid fans, too soon....

Unlike flu & Cold viruses that came & went in the past....Northern European countries on Covid issues wont rush in accepting Football tourists...

Plus I wonder how many European clubs will want to travel with their teams....Euefa will Not have fans in Stadiums before 2021...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I'm over us bottling the top 4 now to be honest. 

The likelihood is that we won't be able to go to the games until the new year and we wouldn't have made it out of the Champions League groups anyway. What good is it drawing Real Madrid or Bayern Munich when you'd have to watch it on TV behind closed doors?

There's a good chance that we make it to the knockout stages of the Europa League and by February we'll hopefully be allowed to go to games home and away.

And likely to get spanked home and away. What’s the fun/enjoyment in that? 

• Like 1

Becoming increasingly apparent in Germany (who’ve lead the way in managing Covid) are going to recommend no fans starting their season. Original plan was for 30% but the recent increases have put them on their back foot. 

Unknown if regional leagues will still have supporters. 

I think that’s a hammer blow for spectators at football in 2020

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Becoming increasingly apparent in Germany (who’ve lead the way in managing Covid) are going to recommend no fans starting their season. Original plan was for 30% but the recent increases have put them on their back foot. 

Unknown if regional leagues will still have supporters. 

I think that’s a hammer blow for spectators at football in 2020

The guidelines agreed between the German FA and the clubs are that:

- No away fans in 2020

- No standing/terraces until 31/10/2020

- No alcohol until 31/10/2020

- Track and trace

However, it still needs to be approved by the government. Also, those dates could change at any time and be extended, I guess those are minimum based on current circumstances.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The guidelines agreed between the German FA and the clubs are that:

- No away fans in 2020

- No standing/terraces until 31/10/2020

- No alcohol until 31/10/2020

- Track and trace

However, it still needs to be approved by the government. Also, those dates could change at any time and be extended, I guess those are minimum based on current circumstances.

Makes me laugh that Germany have gone from alcohol at your seat to no alcohol at all, whereas apparently over here we going to now allow alcohol at your seat.

I would just ban alcohol and hot food in the stadium for the time being and encourage people to eat outside the stadium before and after, where social distancing is easier.. The less time people are in the concourse the better.

• Like 1