Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Full Time

Leicester 1 - 2 Derby

1st half very poor, much better 2nd half when Wakeling had some support up top from Russ

Good showing from some of younger lads, impressed by Braybrooke in the 2nd half, and Yfeko

Edited by moore_94

I don't like to hype players up but from the 45 minutes I saw of that second half, Sam Braybrooke seems an outstanding prospect. You know when a player just makes the right pass, the right decisions. He has an elegance with a hint of rogue about him, much in the mould of a Jack Grealish. Fast track him up to the first team now and get him training under the tutelage of Brendan away from the neanderthal football served up in the 23s. He seems a real raw diamond that needs polishing.

• Like 3

Braybrook looked handy. Wasn’t overly fussed by anyone else. Hopefully now we have the new training ground we will just turn out Messi and Ronaldo’s for the foreseeable. 

Already told the Mrs, that when we have kids he/she won’t be coming out of their bedroom until they’ve mastered messi’s footwork. My pension. 

Edited by Pliskin

46 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

England youth International too along with pennant.

Great. My lazy assessment of good prospects is if they're in the youth England setup. At 16 he's doing very well in the u23s. One match in and early days etc.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

England youth International too along with pennant.

Kian Pennant has been scoring for the U18's when he was barely just 15 last season. Seems there's a few in the U16's and 18's who have plenty of ability.