Jump to content
Nickbluefox

What I Want To Know Is Why We Are The Only Team To Yet Make A Signing??!!

Recommended Posts

Could it be a German based player or a player that is based in a country that is currently on our quarantine list. Imagine the uproar on here if Rudkin and Congerton ended up having to self isolate for 2 weeks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Could it be a German based player or a player that is based in a country that is currently on our quarantine list. Imagine the uproar on here if Rudkin and Congerton ended up having to self isolate for 2 weeks 

Bert pointed this out a while ago but not surprised if you missed it ! 
 

where’s Percy !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Bert pointed this out a while ago but not surprised if you missed it ! 
 

where’s Percy !

Yeh its difficult to pick out much decent from this ridiculous thread. It probably would have been closed had Bert not dropped a bomb half way through.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

How’s this thread hot 🙈

Bert says a medical is taking place in Germany today / tomorrow.

 

This is the 2020 version of the Tielemans thread where Big Daddy took a picture of the back of Tielemans head on a plane and it turned out to be 100% true and he was on his way to sign for us! Get on board the HYPE train!

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Bert says a medical is taking place in Germany today / tomorrow.

 

This is the 2020 version of the Tielemans thread where Big Daddy took a picture of the back of Tielemans head on a plane and it turned out to be 100% true and he was on his way to sign for us! Get on board the HYPE train!

 

 

God I miss those days

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Adster said:

Its obviously Castagne having a medical in Germany to avoid quarantine. Come on guys. 

That would make sense, but Denmark is also on the restriction free list, and Belgium are playing there on Saturday. So why not have the medical in Denmark?

 

BUT, Belgium is not on the exempt list, so if they were traveling from Belgium to Denmark before playing the game, then a medical in a third country sounds right.

 

Interestingly in this video, you can see Tielemans, Praet AND Castagne all in action... Think we are about have a third Belgian in the squad lads!

 

 

 
Edited by StriderHiryu
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Wishful thinking but ajax have just finished their pre season tour in germany. If there actually is a medical in stuttgart and it's not some itk shit it could be tagliafico.

This man gets the REAL point of this thead.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=15985924

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

This man gets the REAL point of this thead.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=15985924

Yh its a massive longshot considering theyre probably back in the netherlands by now. Last friendly he played in was vs frankfurt though so maybe he stayed back, just maybe.... please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...