Nickbluefox

What I Want To Know Is Why We Are The Only Team To Yet Make A Signing??!!

8 hours ago, honeybradger said:

Wishful thinking but ajax have just finished their pre season tour in germany. If there actually is a medical in frankfurt and it's not some itk shit it could be tagliafico.

8 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

This man gets the REAL point of this thead.

tenor.gif?itemid=15985924

This would be true if they didn't come back last week and play 2 games against Hertha and Frankfurt at their home ground, both of which Tagliafico played in? 

• Haha 1

If there is a medical in Germany, it doesn’t necessarily mean it is for Castagne. With the Van de Beek transfer for Man United, he has had his medical within the Dutch training camp bubble. If he registers as a Manchester United player, he can apply for exemption from quarantine on sporting grounds as a professional athlete, and therefore avoid quarantine. I imagine it will be the same for Castagne if he has to fly back from an area which would normally mean quarantining for two weeks

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

This would be true if they didn't come back last week and play 2 games against Hertha and Frankfurt at their home ground, both of which Tagliafico played in? 

**** for some reason i thought the friendlies were at berlin/frankfurt, ah well.

On 31/08/2020 at 15:24, Nickbluefox said:

Why are we the only premier team to yet make a signing? Is it because there are no funds, or that Rudkin is not making them available? 

image.gif.bdc335647cc955a8f094943b9a694005.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 31/08/2020 at 20:24, Nickbluefox said:

Why are we the only premier team to yet make a signing? Is it because there are no funds, or that Rudkin is not making them available? 

We dont have that much money due to very high wages expenditure, but as to the actual reason we havent signed no one, no idea.

17 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

If we don't strengthen then the target must be top half rather than Europe next season. 

With this squad depth and Europa League it could be a painful season ahead.

I tend to agree, but Wolves seemed to cope really well with a small, limited squad.