Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Gabriel Barbosa

1 hour ago, escape2victory said:

Absolute scenes when we rock up in October onwards with this team :thumbup:

Schmeichel

Fofana   Evans   Soyuncu

Ricardo       Tielemans   Ndidi         Castagne

Maddison

Barbosa      Vardy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He’s an absolute nutter. Blatantly a loose cannon. Could be an absolute disaster. But I can’t pretend I’m not extremely excited and eager to get this over the line. Have a feeling he would be a fan favourite and so much entertainement, whilst also being a nightmare to manage. Come on congers get it done!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Come on folks, there is no way on earth this is happening

(unless Brendan/Lee have taken over the asylum)

They're coming to take them away ha ha..

to the funny farm

where life is beautiful all the time..

and they'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats..

and they're coming to take them away ha haaaa!!

• Like 1

How long for him to acclimatise to British weather which is significantly different as well as our country as a whole and do we really have time for all of that. Its a no from me. We need to hit the ground running this year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Come on folks, there is no way on earth this is happening

(unless Brendan/Lee have taken over the asylum)

This kinda has the same feeling as us being linked with Cambiasso.

No way in the world is going to happen, but if it does I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Don't think it'll have the same outcome though, I'm with you, there's no way this is going to happen 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

How long for him to acclimatise to British weather which is significantly different as well as our country as a whole and do we really have time for all of that. Its a no from me. We need to hit the ground running this year.

How long did it take Ricardo? There’s your answer...

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Ricardo came from Europe, roughly 1500 miles away. Barbosa is on another continent 8000 miles away and with a different climate. Bit of a difference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Iirc it took about 5 games. With him it was a fitness issue though so that may have been what it was. He seemed unfit and didn’t track back quick enough etc. I remember my uncle saying “what have we bought here? He can’t run”. Having a Bit of knowledge of Portuguese football I assured him ricardo was quality and He proved it after a few games. There’s always a bit of adjustment to the premier league though. I think the key is to persevere. The likes of silva never really got a clear run of games. If we were to sign this lad we would need to start him every week for a while and push him in to the deep end and put faith in him. 

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Ricardo came from Europe, roughly 1500 miles away. Barbosa is on another continent 8000 miles away and with a different climate. Bit of a difference.

All I am bothered about is quality Ricardo was quality this lad is quality as well, give him time and he will get the goals. He was hardly given a chance at Inter and Benfica.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

All I am bothered about is quality Ricardo was quality this lad is quality as well, give him time and he will get the goals. He was hardly given a chance at Inter and Benfica.

There was probably a good reason for that. Inter and Benfica are both very decent clubs who are not going to bin someone off on a whim. If the clip on here is anything representative of what he's like he looks pretty poor to be honest.