Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

Fed up of hearing

Celeste “you’ll never stop this flame, I’ll never let you go” or whatever she’s wailing on about at a higher volume than my TV is actually set at. The same line from a crap song over and over again every break. Who’s idea was this?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We have control of the game

We had control of the game against Bournemouth and many others last season, yet we contrived to lose or not win far too often.

It's a must that we start taking our chances or this game an season will go the same way.

Just now, themightyfin said:

45 minutes into the new season and half our team are being written off as crap. Classic foxestalk 

Yes, so wearisome. Growing into it, Mendy is just lovely. Castagne looks decent. Barnes is nice to his mum...

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

To compare those players with the ones you mentioned clearly shows you kniw nothing about football. This team and all the squad are different gravy to the ones your talking about. 

Erm, no. That was a joke.

By comparing good players (who are yet again wildly underperforming) to players who were/still are well renowned at lcfc for being very poor players, I'm highlighting my frustration at entering month 9 of totally unacceptable footballing performance.

In short, our talented squad are under performing in a way that reminds me of far less talented players we've seen over the years. 

Happy to point out other glaringly obvious moments of sarcasm at full time. Just give us a shout x

Just now, Walkers said:

Prioritising the F1 over this. Every time I flick over we're passing the ball around the defence. Does that sum it up?

Nah it actually got better from about 30 mins onwards. 

Created some but shot straight at the keeper. 

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Fed up of hearing

Celeste “you’ll never stop this flame, I’ll never let you go” or whatever she’s wailing on about at a higher volume than my TV is actually set at. The same line from a crap song over and over again every break. Who’s idea was this?  

Could be worse - twenty years ago it would have been Daphne and Celeste. 

• Haha 1

I like a moan when I watch the game (especially when Ndidi volleyed it out for a corner out of nowhere) but I’m so glad to be watching us play again. I understand we’re not playing great at the mo but on here it’s like we’re bottom of the football league and they’ve had to put up with years of terrible football. Cheer up ladzzz

• Like 1