Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If we're not playing well you're obviously going to get people moaning. We've won 4 in 19 or something, we've sold a good full back and we've signed one player. Our manager has come out and said we don't have the squad to compete with four competitions, there's rumours of dressing room unrest and our long term physio has been sacked. Do you honestly think everyone is going to be all cheery after all of this? Some are rightly being a little negative.

I pointed all of this out prior to the start of the season, that I expect it to largely consist of disappointment and staving off the threat of relegation. However, if not the manager, I have great faith in our owners and executive, our Academy and Seagrave, and our vision and ambition for the future. A difficult season ahead for sure and a transitional phase which will see five or six of our best players departing the club..an uncertain period which will test the owners, players and fans alike. 

• Like 1