Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

The positivity here is unreal. Support your team through thick and thin. That's what a real supoorter is. Not slag half the team off 45 minutes into a new season. I really wish these 'fans' would just piss off. 

Every person commenting cares about it. That's supporting. 

What you're talking about is wanting happy clappers I think

• Like 2

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

The positivity here is unreal. Support your team through thick and thin. That's what a real supoorter is. Not slag half the team off 45 minutes into a new season. I really wish these 'fans' would just piss off. 

Enough of us have been through the shit to know what it looks like. We’re worried.

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

This is a forum, which is for expressing opinions? The purpose of it isn't to show support of the team it's to discuss it. Would be a boring place if you could only talk positives.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

West Brom subbed out the goalkeeper for an outfield player and just put a stack of cones in the middle of the net.

"...and when clean through Barnes hit it straight at the pile of cones".

Just now, filbertway said:

Every person commenting cares about it. That's supporting. 

What you're talking about is wanting happy clappers I think

Disagree.  A lot are glory supporters who forget where we gave come from and moan about players of the quality we have never seen before in these last few years. 95% of clubs supporters in the country would live to have players like ours. Lots of our 'fans' here on foxes talk act like spoilt kids. Support the team and every player that wears the shirt. Just my opinion.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

There's nothing worse than these fans that think they're the best because they're always positive and supportivelol

Just now, themightyfin said:

Disagree.  A lot are glory supporters who forget where we gave come from and moan about players of the quality we have never seen before in these last few years. 95% of clubs supporters in the country would live to have players like ours. Lots of our 'fans' here on foxes talk act like spoilt kids. Support the team and every player that wears the shirt. Just my opinion.  

Dont be negative and be blindly positive regardless of the negatives set in front of you because it could be worse. Yeah, like I said, you're talking about happy clapping. 

Just now, themightyfin said:

If we're not playing well you're obviously going to get people moaning. We've won 4 in 19 or something, we've sold a good full back and we've signed one player. Our manager has come out and said we don't have the squad to compete with four competitions, there's rumours of dressing room unrest and our long term physio has been sacked. Do you honestly think everyone is going to be all cheery after all of this? Some are rightly being a little negative.

• Like 1