Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ayoze Perez needs to get in the game.

That was said the majority of last season, he's unable to stamp any authority on a game or makes things happens like Barnes can, he's always on the periphery just waiting for an opportunity to come his way which more often than not doesn't come and then he's subbed.

• Like 1

Just now, Walkers said:

Prioritising the F1 over this. Every time I flick over we're passing the ball around the defence. Does that sum it up?

Yes - but I would say we got better as the half went on. Has there actually been any F!? - every time I flick over it's a SC or red flag.

Just now, Mark said:

That was said the majority of last season, he's unable to stamp any authority on a game or makes things happens like Barnes can, he's always on the periphery just waiting for an opportunity to come his way which more often than not doesn't come then he gets subbed.

Agree.

And then every so often, he has a really good game and we forget 6 games of anonymity.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Prioritising the F1 over this. Every time I flick over we're passing the ball around the defence. Does that sum it up?

Snoremula 1??? Are you serious? I agree it's not the most enthralling game but get a grip of yourself. 

You could have recorded the MotoGP races instead. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Positives:

Castagne is growing into the game, and doesn’t look out of place in the side.

Tielemans playing some nice passes around and looks in control in the centre.

Ndidi keeping things simple, clearly not his position by any means, but coping ok today.

Negatives:

Still blatantly clear we need a genuine right winger, Perez cannot play there, however we all knew this.

Still clear to me that we need a proper left back. Justin isn’t a prem player yet IMO, on either side, and Castagne is obviously a right sided player. Justin needs a loan at a top end Championship club for a season.

Overall, nothing we don’t already know.

We need Ricardo, Madders and Evans back, along with a new LB, CB and RW.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

We had control of the game against Bournemouth and many others last season, yet we contrived to lose or not win far too often.

It's a must that we start taking our chances or this game an season will go the same way.

Yep that's always the issue with our team. The teams above us turn that control into goals, too often we huff and puff, make a mistake at the back and then it all counted for nothing.

Just now, ealingfox said:

What's classic Foxestalk is fans watching us play, accurately describing it VERY OPINIONATED unfavourably and getting abuse for it.

You had a typo