Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Just now, Fox92 said:

What a ball.

Hopefully he is more advanced this year. I hate it when he’s deeper to accommodate Maddison. Would much rather have Youri more advanced.

You saw it today. When madders isn't playing he's a much better player 

• Like 4

Loved watching him last night. So composed and oozed class

But, opposition wise, we’ve had a relatively easy start

We all know Tielemans can go missing against opposition that don’t give him time. So much so that he was last season an object of ridicule on this very forum

So let’s see if he’s developing into a player who can make time for himself against the better opposition. 
If so, he’ll become one of the best CM’s in the Premiership 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't mistake his return to form since the restart because Maddison was injured and he moved further forward. When Rodgers first came in Maddison and Tielemans were sensational both taking it in turns to pick up pockets of space in the oppositions half and I'm sure Rodgers is aware of that from the 2nd half of the season slump. 

Maddison has to unsurp Praet first which won't be a guarantee right now.

I want to see Maddison fight his way back in. Tired of watching the lack of competition in the squad. The idea of a automatic starting eleven just seems wrong.

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Loved watching him last night. So composed and oozed class

But, opposition wise, we’ve had a relatively easy start

We all know Tielemans can go missing against opposition that don’t give him time. So much so that he was last season an object of ridicule on this very forum

So let’s see if he’s developing into a player who can make time for himself against the better opposition. 
If so, he’ll become one of the best CM’s in the Premiership 

The better players we surround him with the more he'll shine. No player lives in a vacuum. Just with the addition of Castagne and the improvement and athleticism of Justin I can already feel the change of energy in our attacking. Totally different to the end of last season. With the addition of Under and who knows who else, Tielemans options are only going to get better. No more running out of ideas in the final third. Yesterday was a prime example of that.

14 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

giphy.gif

I feel disgusting just looking at that pass, and have had to apply COVID guard all over my hands after posting this GIF.

Just class that. Why I watch football.