Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Just now, shailen said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I really enjoyed his foul when he pulled de bruyne down when they were on the attack. It shows a little more maturity to smell danger and stop it whilst they were in full flow. 

In addition, the way he didn’t let the early booking inhibit him. Was still competitive until the 94th minute (and pure class on the ball) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shailen said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I really enjoyed his foul when he pulled de bruyne down when they were on the attack. It shows a little more maturity to smell danger and stop it whilst they were in full flow. 

100% this. There were so many times last season when I thought we were ‘too nice’.

Putting 11 men behind the ball for 30 minutes and dragging players to the floor on a counter attack is the kind of sh*thousery you need to get points in tough games. Looks like this young squad is getting more streetwise. 

• Like 3

He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight and has got fitter. His performances so far have been exceptional, just praying he can be consistent this season. 

If he does, we’ll have a fight on our hands to keep him next summer!

EDIT: Praying for our performances sake, not the fact that big clubs would be in for him of course... the above reads wrong!

Edited by PrecociousFox93
  • Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

This is the loan Tielemans. Thank **** he's back.

This is the loan Tielemans plus a full 90 minutes' worth of fitness.

If a surgical pass is available, he will have made it within a second of receiving the ball.

Easy to forget that he's the same age as Maddison but offers something completely different in the way he can dictate our tempo. He showed intelligence, grit, fitness, defensive discipline and the swagger in which he played a few of the passes today showed we've got an unbelievable talent on our hands. Had an air of Modric about him today. Loved it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was sceptical that he has lost weight. I used to think the weight thing was just something to moan at and that was just his build. Also his distance covered last season per game was very high.

so I googled a pic from last season and this and actually I stand corrected he does look leaner this year. Certainly around the face. 

Screenshot_20200927_221158.jpg

0_Youri-Tielemans.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Lighten up Col.

No doubt you’ll be having one over Amartey’s highlights of today :thumbup:

You make some good posts about football imo KF, it’s a shame you intersperse them with this type of nonsense. 
Stick to your football knowledge, which is good. I tend to find myself nodding at your formations, team selections etc, then frowning when you tell us about your experiences at masturbation etc..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You make some good posts about football imo KF, it’s a shame you intersperse them with this type of nonsense. 
Stick to your football knowledge, which is good. I tend to find myself nodding at your formations, team selections etc, then frowning when you tell us about your experiences at masturbation etc..

I’ll take that as a no then.

But I think you can let me off tonight Col, we won 5-2 for christ sake and Tielemans & Mendy put in the kind of performances that make straight men giddy down below.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1