Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

7 minutes ago, Beechey said:

It's getting to the point where you know as a certainty he's going to pull off an absolute belter world class pass every single game.

I love this man.

It not only gives him confidence but his first few performances so far gives the fans confidence too that he can produce week in, week out. And that in itself is a wonderful thing for us and frightening for other teams. 

• Like 1

He was close to a 10/10 performance yesterday. Nearly faultless all game.

Fantastic fitness, passing spot on the money. Key passes executed. Won a lot of tackles and loose balls. Bought clever fouls. Stop KDB in full flow.

Then stepped up to score a goal too.

He looks a lot fitter and lost a bit of weight too.

A all round midfield masterclass.

Edited by deanolegend1989

11 hours ago, PaddyS said:

Definitely looks fitter and more athletic. And he's got the sort of name that the pundits and football hipsters love,

so it won't be long before they all start saying he's the best midfielder in the league.

So far this season he has been, Or if not him, then it's Praet.

This season will be hard to be the best midfielder though, even if you beat KDB you've now got Thiago of Liverpool to deal with who has just come off bossing the Champions League final for Bayern Munich.

But it's very good company to be keeping!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beechey said:

It's getting to the point where you know as a certainty he's going to pull off an absolute belter world class pass every single game.

I love this man.

When Castagne made the run for Vardy's second you know he would play that pass. Makes it look easy when reality is he's had to put enough pace on it to get it past Rodri with a bit of swerve on it but not too much pace to that it runs out of play.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's all down to the weight he's lost imo, which I have been shouting at him a long time about. 

Yes LCFC I am available as the new head physio.

So that’s why the stands are closed, some gobshyte shouting “Oi Fatty, get on the treadmill” endlessly. lol

• Haha 1

Fancy that, benefiting from being here for a whole pre season. Oh, and that's a much shorter pre season too. Imagine the heights he could reach with a proper full length pre season, both in terms of fitness and tactically.

There's a reason he was one of the most sought after young players of his generation.

On 28/09/2020 at 09:11, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's all down to the weight he's lost imo, which I have been shouting at him a long time about. 

Yes LCFC I am available as the new head physio.

You know there’s a bit more to it than shouting at them, right? Mrs Trent has been shouting at me to lose a few pounds for years. My default response is to shove a hob-nob in my mouth and shrug my shoulders. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

You know there’s a bit more to it than shouting at them, right? Mrs Trent has been shouting at me to lose a few pounds for years. My default response is to shove a hob-nob in my mouth and shrug my shoulders. 🤷‍♂️

Only one hob nob ?  You’re half way there mate 

• Haha 1

You can tell just by watching him that he is very eager to embrace that tactical leader role on the pitch. Maybe with Madders being out it has allowed him to breath a little more. This season his play has been what we hoped it would be when we signed him. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there are teams sniffing about come season-end.