Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Although the Fat Lady is warming up off stage....... she has yet begun to sing.

In a squad and a season like this you never know who will rise from the ashes. Keep working Cengiz.

3 hours ago, SO1 said:

Although the Fat Lady is warming up off stage....... she has yet begun to sing.

In a squad and a season like this you never know who will rise from the ashes. Start working Cengiz.

Fixed if for you :thumbup:

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Absolutely ****ing woeful. Always tries to force an assist when it's not on and gives the ball away because he is a glory hog. He is not even committed and pulls out of contact, a real wimp. My least favourite player since Ahmed Musa.

So your main complaint is he always tries to try and score or set up goals? 

Interesting! 

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Oh grow up and read my comments 'FORCE an assist WHEN ITS NOT ON AND GIVE BALL AWAY'. well done you.

You score (assist) 0% of the goals you don’t try!

Maybe if we tried a few more assists in and around the box we might get Vardy some service?

Just now, lgfualol said:

Ah here we go, was wondeeing when Ünder would come under fire for a game that was lost before he even came on the pitch.

He should be a player we can bring on to change games, not one who we know will make the team weaker (and also, not bother doing the basics or out much effort in when it doesn't suit him)

Just now, Phube said:

You score (assist) 0% of the goals you don’t try!

Maybe if we tried a few more assists in and around the box we might get Vardy some service?

Ok, my reply was caustic, but my point is he always looks for a glory ball when sometimes a pass is required to keep a move going. He's not a team player IMO, plays for himself and doesn't fit into our structure. Riyad without the ability

Just now, katieakita said:

before everyone starts on the guy plenty on the pitch played worse than him, managed to beat his guy a coule of times and set up the chance at the end and the effort Vardy blocked from Marc

I know, literally set up the best/only good chance of the game (except the the goal), and gets slagged off for *checks notes* setting up goals... 

• Like 2