Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) Carabao Cup

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

How hasn't Praet played much? He'll probably be on the bench at best.

He didn't play more that 1/2 a game in the back end of the season and hasn't played a full game yet this season. So he should be very fit fresh and hungry which is exactly what he showed on Sunday. I'd play him with KDH, and Choudury. with Maddison in the Hole in front.

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Yes, But he hasn't play 90 minutes yet and similar the back end of last season.

I'd play him and rest Tieleman and NDiddi as I also think we need some experience in there.

all of those three are surely bound to be playing against man city on sunday tho

Just now, StanSP said:

Is it legit? Will I get loads of ads or viruses? 

No viruses at all. Sometimes 1 ad upon starting but it leaves you alone then and you can toggle between other matches that are on too. Sometimes the video is foreign but not often in which case I play foxes radio at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

No viruses at all. Sometimes 1 ad upon starting but it leaves you alone then and you can toggle between other matches that are on too. Sometimes the video is foreign but not often in which case I play foxes radio at the same time. 

I can second that, good app

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:
32 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Top left (android) app is where I watch all my free stuff from internationals/PL/Cup Games and European games.

Screenshot_20200923-172927_Finder.jpg

Is there anything like this for iPhones ?