Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) Carabao Cup

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I hope we don’t risk any of the starters from Saturday and rest them tbh.

I think it will be KDH, Maddison and Choudhury in a midfield 3. Hopefully Tavares at least gets a subs spot but not convinced, wasn't even included in the final friendly vs Blackburn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think Kelechi is certain to get a Goal tonight. Praet hasn't played much so I;d be happy to give him at least 45 minutes. I'm a little worried about the lack of experience and pace in our midfield.  

It's great to see the young players and how they handle the occasion.

How hasn't Praet played much? He'll probably be on the bench at best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it will be KDH, Maddison and Choudhury in a midfield 3. Hopefully Tavares at least gets a subs spot but not convinced, wasn't even included in the final friendly vs Blackburn.

Yep, Albrighton & Gray out wide, Kel up top. Justin Morgan Fuchs Thomas back 4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

I think Kelechi is certain to get a Goal tonight. Praet hasn't played much so I;d be happy to give him at least 45 minutes. I'm a little worried about the lack of experience and pace in our midfield.  

It's great to see the young players and how they handle the occasion.

He’s started both games 🤔

• Haha 2