Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

No matter what happens, the supreme court WILL be involved in the conclusion of this and Trump knew it all along. That's why he added Amy Coney Barrett as the ninth justice recently. He was hedging his bets. 

He's a knob but he's not stupid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

No matter what happens, the supreme court WILL be involved in the conclusion of this and Trump knew it all along. That's why he added Amy Coney Barrett as the ninth justice recently. He was hedging his bets. 

You're talking about the guy who stared directly into the sun right? lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

He's the thickest president ever. Sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics, let alone all the shit he comes out with that would get school kids laughed at in the playground. 

But he's a mouthpiece for the GOP in an era of personality politics. The people behind the scenes are very astute indeed and know exactly how to use him.

Yesterday he couldn't even spell Poll correctly on one of his tweets, typing Pole instead. D grade dimwit who would be trailer trash if he hadn't had a rich daddy who could buy his college degree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

"Bing bing bong" - Donald Trump 2016

14 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

He's the thickest president ever. Sorely lacking in sophistication, knowledge of the world, understanding of government and a rudimentary grasp of economics, let alone all the shit he comes out with that would get school kids laughed at in the playground. 

But he's a mouthpiece for the GOP in an era of personality politics. The people behind the scenes are very astute indeed and know exactly how to use him.

Okay, let me rephrase. 

He's a know but he surrounds himself with intelligent people. 

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Incidentally, for the sake of my own interest and as there are a few people around right now who seem to at least tolerate the Trump administration...I'd enjoy hearing an explanation as to why its climate policy is either so unimportant as to not feature in consideration (or an honest admittance of "I don't care about the future/people beyond my line of sight") or how that administration might actually be good for the climate after all.

We seem to have time while we're waiting, after all...

From what I read, heard and understood, it's not only a "I don't give a fcuk, fake news, it'll happen in decades, if not centuries, if ever". Some are well aware of the climate changes, but consider it as a natural course of events, as it happened many times in Earth's history, rather than man-made. For them it's overplayed and exaggerated by [insert whoever they don't like].

Of course I might be wrong, so to any Trumper or climate change denier, feel free to disagree with me. 

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

The same Trump who thinks injecting bleach is a good idea?

He's as thick as fresh pigshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

I think it's pretty telling that on the exit poll of the top 5 important issues that is posted on the BBC, climate change doesn't specifically appear to be stated on it. 

_115223351_optimised-usa_early_issues_22

Was it a pick list of options?

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

For the sake of the environmental future of the planet (how a lot of people have such a lack of foresight on that topic I don't think I'll ever understand) I'm hoping Biden pulls this out of the fire at the last...but I think now both sides will accuse the other of stealing the election regardless of who wins.

This could get rather ugly.

I wasnt so batshite crazy afterall huh? Lol

knew it would be closer then shite 'poles' 

Will be interesting to see how these remaining votes unfold but i still think Trump will win..lets hope not though!

4 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

Of the remaining states:

Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska all look safe for Trump.  Trump up to 267 votes.

Arizona and Nevada, Biden is favourite.  Biden up to 244 votes.

It's 270 to win.  Trump needs either of Michigan or Wisconsin.

He's ahead in both, but postal votes need to be counted.  Biden, to win, based on the remaining uncounted votes, needs 59% of what's left in Michigan and 60% of what's left in Wisconsin.  Exit polls in both states gave Biden 58% of postal votes.

In wisconsin the last votes to be counted are from Milwaukee, which is strong Democrat territory,and I reckon Biden will get that one. 

Which leaves Michigan.  Winner takes all.  Result expected Friday!

PA is not safe.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

The same Trump that suggested nuking a hurricane

The same Trump that suggested buying Greenland and injecting light rays to kill a virus...

Thighland, Tim Apple, Lil Pimp...

The list goes on and on.