Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
waylander

Rodgers due respect

5 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Not sure people get Brendan, he doesn’t care about respect being given, he knows without a single doubt he is the best coach in the league who was born on these islands. Respect is what weak people without character look for, strong people of immense mind don’t care what others think about them 

One of our best managers mon. Clearly wanted respect by his reactions to the Sheffield United game at home. He always remembered the few fans who criticised him. 

5 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Not sure people get Brendan, he doesn’t care about respect being given, he knows without a single doubt he is the best coach in the league who was born on these islands. Respect is what weak people without character look for, strong people of immense mind don’t care what others think about them 

What an odd post. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

First time I’ve ever said or thought it. But I wouldn’t be bothered if Rodgers got sacked tomorrow. He obviously won’t due to the amount of money it would cost but for me he can go.

I've always defended him, but I'm so annoyed by what I've witnessed today, utterly stupid substitutions. The fact Maddison has played 90 minutes is an absolute disgrace.

Just now, lcfceaves said:

If that was Pep or Klopp, then we’d saying it was a masterclass... 🤣

It was always said of Ferguson and Mourinho teams that playing badly and winning is a sign of a decent team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To substitute our 2 best players was baffling, Perez short on confidence as well and having best game all season and he pulls him, especially when madders was off the boil. The free kicks and corners when youri could do so much better, I know youri could also play as a 10 more effectively as well. There's so many problems we created for ourselves today and I'm sorry that's down to Rodgers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheF1Bob said:

Amazing the amount of people moaning about the Perez substitution are the same people who moaned for Rodgers starting him today.

Well that sums up Brendan as much as our fans. Makes an odd choice to play an out of favour player, then when he actually plays well takes him off. Most could see that he was looking our brightest spark 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

First time I’ve ever said or thought it. But I wouldn’t be bothered if Rodgers got sacked tomorrow. He obviously won’t due to the amount of money it would cost but for me he can go.

3rd in the league not good enough?

• Like 3