Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RobHawk

Are you paying for PPV today?

PPV - What are you doing?   

407 members have voted

1. 1. Too pay or not to pay...

• Paying £14.95 for box office
    • Finding an alternative stream
    • Radio
    • Nothing

11 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Love to hear the self entitled whining from some of you youngsters if you only had Teletext to get updates. 

How I survived the 90s without teletex induced heart failure, I'll never know.

'Shit!, 3 pages has updated  to 4, that means some ****er has scored on the away side otherwise it won't have rolled to a 4th page'! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Line-X said:

The streaming traffic will be colossal right now. Probably be buffering every five seconds instead of thirty. 

Watched all the games from yesterday and today and so far very very few issues. I think I have had to do a couple of refresh’s in total. 

However what’s the betting as soon as our game starts it all goes to shite. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Love to hear the self entitled whining from some of you youngsters if you only had Teletext to get updates. 

Then it wouldn't be an issue as there are no other options. You can't miss what you never had. Such a weird point to make lol

37 minutes ago, davieG said:

Why would it be less, they're still showing games as normal and it's the only legit way people can get to see a game. They're also showing a lot more EFL games, if it is less it's because of this type of decision.

Because unless you live under a rock Davie, you should have heard about IPTV and how it  has smashed a big hole in subscription based TV services from Sky in the UK.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Then it wouldn't be an issue as there are no other options. You can't miss what you never had. Such a weird point to make lol

Was tongue in cheek. Have you had a sense of humour bypass?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Watched all the games from yesterday and today and so far very very few issues. I think I have had to do a couple of refresh’s in total. 

However what’s the betting as soon as our game starts it all goes to shite. 

Just tested one of the Spurs v WH streams - one of the most stable and highest quality that I've ever used. Saying that, the game is live on Sky so not so many accessing it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Just tested one of the Spurs v WH streams - one of the most stable and highest quality that I've ever used. Saying that, the game is live on Sky so not so many accessing it. 

I tried to stream the yanited game last night and it was almost impossible  to get more than ten secs before it froze again 

5 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Good luck with getting a picture from 52°E and 46°E from the UK..which incidentally are BISS encoded, and the only free to air one is at 75°E which is impossible to point your sat to from the UK, it's below the horizon.

Yeah, true. But apart from that? :P

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I'm away down south; hoping a pub has it. 

I just asked the only open pub in my town with Sky if they were showing it and the guy just burst out laughing. And I know for a fact that there's at least two Villa fans who are regulars there. FFS