Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RobHawk

Are you paying for PPV today?

PPV - What are you doing?   

407 members have voted

1. 1. Too pay or not to pay...

• Paying £14.95 for box office
    • Finding an alternative stream
    • Radio
    • Nothing

Bollocks to it. I hate myself fot it but I'm gonna pay it. At least I can watch it without ****ing about refreshing my stream every 5 minutes. No doubt we will get hammered as I'm paying £15 too!!

Edited by adam

Honestly can't see the logic in doing this.

When all games were on tv normally I had a now tv pass and bt sports pass, now I have neither because I won't pay £15 on top of that per game.

Surely they'd make much more money just from the additional people like me that would buy these passes if that alone would allow them to watch the games.

Before the TV companies were getting £50 a month out of me for Sky and BT, now they're getting fvck all.

47 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Because unless you live under a rock Davie, you should have heard about IPTV and how it  has smashed a big hole in subscription based TV services from Sky in the UK.

Well of course but that's been the case for a number years I still think that with no attendance at games they'll have picked up more viewers along with IPTV.

I guess we'll have to agree to differ and should call it a day. Thanks for the debate.

33 minutes ago, adam said:

Bollocks to it. I hate myself fot it but I'm gonna pay it. At least I can watch it without ****ing about refreshing my stream every 5 minutes. No doubt we will get hammered as I'm paying £15 too!!

Just listen to it.

I don't even bother with streams because of the quality, I just listen.