Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I don't see us not scoring again to be honest. Leeds can't cope with Vardy and Barnes 

We have slowed down quite a bit in the second part of the first half, when we could have passed forward, so let’s see. Leeds can get back into this game. They missed two sitters.

I'm siding with the so called 'Big 6' in wanting 5 subs.

We're in the middle of an injury crisis and every single one of these players has stood up to the challenge.

From thinking we had a small squad, without much depth, we've now got competition in every position. 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Let’s talk more about Leeds. Leeds have pace, power, energy! Leeds have the best tactics and the best manager in the world. Bamford will win the golden boot, Leeds are unlikely to lose again this decade. Often I wonder how many times this Leeds squad will win the champions league in a row, once they inevitably qualify for it this year. Leeds, did we mention Leeds are playing? Leeds. 

Who?