Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

24 minutes ago, Manini said:

It’s games like this, weirdly enough, where he solidifies himself as one of the best strikers the prem has ever seen. He’s so much more than the pace merchant that everyone other than us likes to brand him as. 

Couldn’t agree more. 

• Like 1

Good half every 1 of our men has been better than theirs. I wish Vardy would be a little more selfish, silly little flicks for Barnes when he could have took it on himself. 

Bamfords looking an average player who went through a purple patch. 

Just now, CloudFox said:

I love Praet more every game I see of him. Versatile, smart, creative, and has a snap in him too - he's not afraid to put in a strong challenge.

I love him 🥰 he really clicks with Youri and always puts in a shift

• Like 1

We've been excellent really, Bamford's let us off the hook but they've really struggled to live with us.

My only worry is we've got 2, I feel like we could have 4 here.

The pitch is ruining our counter attacking sadly.

Ref is a twat (as per).

Edited by Dan LCFC

Tactical masterclass so far. Just hope we can last them physically. Barnes and Praet were blowing after 30min! Christ Leeds are a fit team.

Christian Fuchs is unbelievable on the ball for a full back (yes I know he’s playing CB tonight). In the modern era of full backs being athletes with emphasis on being able to get up and down the wings, his throwback style is a real joy to watch. The ball for (I think) Barnes where he clipped the ball over their right back with the outside of his foot was pure filth.

• Like 3