Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

Everything tells me we should be able to win this but I keep thinking about last season at Old Trafford vs Utd. All the optimism, them a weaker team, is on the back of a good run and then a flat pathetic disappointing performance.

I hope this doesn’t happen, if we could win here with Fulham and Sheffield Utd the next 2. We could become serious contenders.

5 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I hope Bren’s cautious. They’re missing keys, as we are. But their squad depth should not be underestimated.

That's the beauty of it now. Will we park the bus or set the house on fire. Love it.

God knows what the score is gonna be here i really have no idea.  What I do know though is, if we CAN win this, and looking at our next handful of fixtures, we can really  put a proper marker down to be title challengers that can't be ignored any more

Edited by kristianity77

2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

God, some of the optimism in this place. What happened to FT?

I'll predict a game where both teams give it their all, are cautious but you can expect a goal fest. Definitely some pressing. Getting men forward. Bodies on the line. Jumpers. Goalposts.

0-0

Apparently they are setting a record for scoring in consecutive home games assuming they get one tonight ....

12 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Everything tells me we should be able to win this but I keep thinking about last season at Old Trafford vs Utd. All the optimism, them a weaker team, is on the back of a good run and then a flat pathetic disappointing performance.

I hope this doesn’t happen, if we could win here with Fulham and Sheffield Utd the next 2. We could become serious contenders.

Apart from failing to beat either Sheffield Utd or Fulham, obviously 🙄