Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

2 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

Did you ever think of a time where'd you'd say Ndidi and Ricardo are on the bench and that's ok!

If it's true that Henderson and Fabino are out too then they only have Origi off the bench, gotta be favourites surely.

Shaqiri as well. Even that Minamino fella.

Edited by NaijaFox

36 minutes ago, Bazly said:

The talk has been all about how many injuries Liverpool FC has, it means of course they will only be able to field a squad on the day with a transfer market value of £650,000,000. Really the game should be postponed so they can get to field the full £1,000,000,000 valued squad. Also there has been lots of talk about a tactical fight, we know what it'll be - 5 at the back and 4 in midfield unless Ndidi plays then it'll be the other way around. It'll be Man City by deja vu so hopefully a similar score line. 

Oh, and the other thing we have learned this week is Tielemans is too good to play for a small side like Leicester and that he really needs to sign for one of the two entitled Manchester clubs, either - doesn't matter.

I really hope we stuff Liverpool on Sunday. End their 64 home game record. Then we could get to hear about loads of players who are just too good for Leicester City.

Apparently Fofana is to good for us and should go to Man shitty and Cags needs to go to Chelsea as he will be cheaper than their others options, who are these people, the media has a lot to answer for!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Apparently Fofana is to good for us and should go to Man shitty and Cags needs to go to Chelsea as he will be cheaper than their others options, who are these people, the media has a lot to answer for!!!! 

If Cags is cheaper than their other options, are they planning on going back in time and signing prime Maldini or Cannavaro? Cant think of many players other than VVD that would be more expensive than Cags right now, and that's not just based on ability but the fact that we have proven time after time that we wont sell our players cheap. The media in this country are a circus but as long as fans of the majority (the big 6) listen to the shite they spout, they will continue to spout said shite. 

Edited by jayfox26

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

If Cags is cheaper than their other options, are they planning on going back in time and signing prime Maldini or Cannavaro? Cant think of many players other than VVD that would be more expensive than Cags right now, and that's not just based on ability but the fact that we have proven time after time that we wont sell our players cheap. The media in this country are a circus but as long as fans of the majority (the big 6) listen to the shite they spoute, they will continue to spoute said shite. 

The ex-Blues man believes Kalidou Koulibaly would be too expensive in January and that Soyuncu and Inter Milan centre-back Milan Skriniar would be good options.

“A lot of people are talking about Kalidou Koulibaly but he’s 29 years old and would be very expensive,” Hasselbaink said.

“I actually quite like the Leicester defender, Caglar Soyuncu. I think he’d be very good at Chelsea.:angry::mad:

2 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

The ex-Blues man believes Kalidou Koulibaly would be too expensive in January and that Soyuncu and Inter Milan centre-back Milan Skriniar would be good options.

“A lot of people are talking about Kalidou Koulibaly but he’s 29 years old and would be very expensive,” Hasselbaink said.

“I actually quite like the Leicester defender, Caglar Soyuncu. I think he’d be very good at Chelsea.:angry::mad:

😂😂😂 as if Koulibaly would be more expensive than Cags. I rate him highly but at 29 hes not going to improve whereas Cags hasnt even hit his prime yet. "Experts" like JFB might think that we will sell him cheap as we sold Chilwell relatively cheap, not realising that Chilwell wasnt a great loss to us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unpopular opinion: Liverpool will be a better team without Salah.

Now don’t get me wrong, Salah is a fantastic individual footballer but as a team, as many times as he wins them the game he costs them by trying to do it all himself, when he could bring others into play.

As a team, in a game against our well organised back line I think Jota, Mane, Firmino could be better for them.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Unpopular opinion: Liverpool will be a better team with Salah.

Now don’t get me wrong, Salah is a fantastic individual footballer but as a team, as many times as he wins them the game he costs them by trying to do it all himself, when he could bring others into play.

As a team, in a game against our well organised back line I think Jota, Mane, Firmino could be better for them.

Good job he isn't playing then :P

• Haha 1

Liverpool could have their entire first choice back four missing as well as Henderson, Salah and Thiago which does not bode well for them. They've easily got the squad for players to come in and do a job but it's about as good a chance as we'll ever have against them. They'll have to go even more attacking to cover their defensive frailties which could play into our hands even more on the counter. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, shailen said:

Liverpool could have their entire first choice back four missing as well as Henderson, Salah and Thiago which does not bode well for them. They've easily got the squad for players to come in and do a job but it's about as good a chance as we'll ever have against them. They'll have to go even more attacking to cover their defensive frailties which could play into our hands even more on the counter. 

They have Robertson at left back and will play either Milner or tsmikas at right back.  If Fabinho plays CB then they only have one inexperienced player in their back four. It’s not ideal but it’s hardly the U10’s ..... 

how many of our first choice back four will start ?

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They have Robertson at left back and will play either Milner or tsmikas at right back.  If Fabinho plays CB then they only have one inexperienced player in their back four. It’s not ideal but it’s hardly the U10’s ..... 

how many of our first choice back four will start ?

Under up against Milner :wasyl:

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Under up against Milner :wasyl:

Wrong side?  Would be Barnes and dont under estimate Milner - he is still a superb player and would find a way to deal with either of our wingers (prob not more than twice though ...) 

Edited by st albans fox

Kasper

Justin      Fofana      Evans 

Albrighton                                   Castagne

Mendy       Tielemans 

Praet                          Barnes

Vardy

Unless Soyuncu and Ricardo are fit enough in which case I'd drop Justin and Albrighton. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

😂😂😂 as if Koulibaly would be more expensive than Cags. I rate him highly but at 29 hes not going to improve whereas Cags hasnt even hit his prime yet. "Experts" like JFB might think that we will sell him cheap as we sold Chilwell relatively cheap, not realising that Chilwell wasnt a great loss to us. 

lol true I think we have missed Chilwell about this much | |

Brendan is going to need them headache pills soon. It’s getting hard to predict the starting 11 now we are getting players fit again. 
It would be amazing to win there and end Liverpools  long unbeaten run at home. Another big achievement / record I think we can do it.