Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

It’s still 3-5-2 just with overlapping CB’s so I’m not sure what everyone is ****ing going on about lol the inability to read the pitch on here at times is incredible 

just before anyone pelts me... yes could be seen as 3-4-1-2 lol 

Edited by AjcW

Just now, lgfualol said:

Wait so our wingers are now a 19 year old left back and Albrighton? Is Rodge on the wind up

This is honestly the ugliest use of a Leicester squad I've ever seen. 

The amount of square pegs in round holes right now is shameful. 

• Like 3

Just now, AjcW said:

It’s still 3-5-2 just with overlapping CB’s so I’m not sure what everyone is ****ing going on about lol the inability to read the pitch on here at times is incredible 

It did go back to a back 4 at one point... 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's 3 4 2 1 with a midfield "box."

Maybe you want to actually get your eyes tested before trying to question anyone else's ability to read a pitch. 

(typo. That or I can't count obv.) 

Edited by Finnegan

Just now, StanSP said:

It did go back to a back 4 at one point... 

It didn’t. It’s the same as the Man City game. The left sided CB came over really wide to allow the left wing back to play more as a winger. Then in defence snapped into a back 5

Just now, Finnegan said:

It's 3 4 2 2 with a midfield "box."

Maybe you want to actually get your eyes tested before trying to question anyone else's ability to read a pitch. 

I’m sorry... a what? lol