Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

2 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Behave mate you are having a shocker, not every team we play are crap and 2nd in the Portuguese league at almost full strength certainly isn’t. If their league is crap why do so many players cut it in the prem? 

If this is the best the Portuguese league has to offer then there's still hope in me becoming a professional footballer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

He's the only one who's created anything are you mad? How can you blame nacho for defensive frailties? The problem is with Evans Fuchs and JJ. They cannot play as a 3, Thomas looks lost and Albrighton.....well Albrighton, love the guy but he should be playing for a championship team now. Not good enough 

Must've missed what he created.

I'm talking about his demeanor. Like he doesn't want to be there.

Admittedly I am player watching and hopefully setting myself up to have a dozen eggs on my face.

17 minutes ago, bmt said:

This was tempting fate a bit I feel

Not if we press their defence, they’re dicing with death at the back and we’re not pressing them enough. When we have done they have fallen apart and basically allowed us in, and then we fluffed up. We could have these comfortably if we were just put them under a bit more pressure. 

1 minute ago, easilee said:

Must've missed what he created.

I'm talking about his demeanor. Like he doesn't want to be there.

Admittedly I am player watching and hopefully setting myself up to have a dozen eggs on my face.

Well firstly you missed the goal he set up for us and secondly the chance for Under which was created by him? 

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Need to take off albrighton as he's getting absolutely rinsed down that right hand side. However he's not received any support from under.

We also need someone who can receive the ball in midfield and be able to spin on the half turn. We've not done that once this half.

Finally we have no threat or running in behind to stretch their defence.

Address those matters and we can get back in this 

It's disappointing we lost Castagne so quickly. Thought he was ready to play again after the internationals :(

7 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

This match is screaming for Vardy. Much better Braga squad tonight - easy to see how they beat Benfica after we smoked them. Need something in the center of the park that will bother Braga. Might even be a spot for Perez.

What would Vardy do? The striker (Nacho) has pretty much been isolated (either by the formation or poor performances all round) all game long.