Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

When Brendan is that dumb then we don’t deserve to win. Not a chance we win today now.

Hamza and Mendy as a 2 in midfield 🤣🤣. Deserve everything we get.

Preparing for the post match loss chat and the people saying ‘how can we beat spurs and lose to sh*tty palace!?’

Its clear as day why we won’t win with stupid management like this. Trying to be a smart arse. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Definitely don't fancy our chances with that team, I think it would be worth playing our best team today and reserve team against Newcastle. Where's our creativity? Of course Brendan knows best.  

That’s not logical though. We’ve rotated today because we had a game 48 hours ago, not because of the game on Sunday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I am mortified. If we win with that cancer of an eleven then we are winning the league. No question about it. No club would be able to take the piss with a side that and not win it.

Its not that bad lol 😆 but it is 80% our reserve side which is probably better than 6 or 7 - 1st teams in the prem.

I think we have shown Palace some disrespect with that line up and they could well oblige in punishing us.

Palace are a much better team than their last 2 results make them look.

I'd have like to have seen Maddison & Vardy start with the option to bring them off  when we are ahead.

I've been proved wrong far too many times by BR and this squad though so I should probably just show faith and trust.

Come on boys.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not against zaha. Thomas can compete in a race

Zaha needs to be managed and Thomas will get trampled over. We all know palace in the box and at the moment that's our shittiest area at leaking goals. 

• Like 1