Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

You can rotate, you can rest Vardy even, you can even put that tinpot defence. But you cannot , you CANNOT, put BOTH Hamza and Mendy and not play Tielemens and Ndidi. That’s the game give away.

Tielemens Mendy Praet - ok

Tielemens Hamza Praet - ok

Ndidi Hamza Praet - ok.

Not Ndidi Mendy Praet

or the worst ever Hamza Mendy Praet.

we will not only lose but we will not great a thing and get run over and Nacho will get the blame for not scoring.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

You can rotate, you can rest Vardy even, you can even put that tinpot defence. But you cannot , you CANNOT, put BOTH Hamza and Mendy and not play Tielemens and Ndidi. That’s the game give away.

Tielemens Mendy Praet - ok

Tielemens Hamza Praet - ok

Ndidi Hamza Praet - ok.

Not Ndidi Mendy Praet

or the worst ever Hamza Mendy Praet.

we will not only lose but we will not great a thing and get run over and Nacho will get the blame for not scoring.  

It is that midfield three that worries me really, hopefully proven wrong but doesn’t fulfil me with confidence 

As nice as it was to go toe to toe to toe with Utd, I suspect that we would probably have been better off overall to have rotated against them and gone full strength vs Palace. Should then have secured 3 points from the 2 matches instead of just the one that I’m expecting.

Obviously hope I’m wrong.

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

According to Eni Aluko Schmeichel is close to making his 100th Leicester appearance lol

Yeah, that got me smiling. Especially when the stat on the screen said "Appearances: 223". I know she can't probably see the screen we see, but just makes it worse. 

Changes are to be expected. Little bit worried about them overwhelming us in midfield though. Mendy has been great, but there's not much height or strength in there to deal with their midfielders.

Edited by CloudFox
Kouyate playing CB, not CM apparently.

Against West Ham last year, it was a Rodgers masterclass and If we lose with this side, some will lose their heads on here and go into meltdown....the "Rodgers out Brigade" will be vocal.  He has to rest players, or else we'll end up with injuries down the line, sometimes as a manager you have to take a risk!

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

As nice as it was to go toe to toe to toe with Utd, I suspect that we would probably have been better off overall to have rotated against them and gone full strength vs Palace. Should then have secured 3 points from the 2 matches instead of just the one that I’m expecting.

Obviously hope I’m wrong.

We stopped Man U from getting two points though, better to draw against a rival rather than lose