Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Five apparently 

see above - no idea if the five I read was correct 

Madders picked up a knee injury and was already carrying a knock. Can’t currently play twice a week

vards the same - we will get a half out of him if we are more than one down at half time ....

3 of the back 4 have changed they have one of the Mitchell brothers playing left back 

8 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I am mortified. If we win with that cancer of an eleven then we are winning the league. No question about it. No club would be able to take the piss with a side that and not win it.

Did you tune out this time last year? 

Team is absolutely fine, we have made two more changes than Palace. Hopefully be a good game 

Of the starting 11, most solid and have bewn starters in numerous games (Praet, Mendy, Thomas, Perez)

Hamza is a concern, I still see him as far to casual for large parts and Mendy does his job. I see Youri leaving the biggest hope to fill as hes been superb the last 5/6 games.

Still plenty to get the job done, come on boys

10 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I am mortified. If we win with that cancer of an eleven then we are winning the league. No question about it. No club would be able to take the piss with a side that and not win it.

This is a football forum, you need to get off the fence and give it to us straight.

• Haha 2

If players are managing injuries then it's the right thing to do. Would have liked Maddison on the bench. Midfield is a concern but as long as we are solid, we have the quality to win the game, either with the front 3 or Vardy off the bench. 

Amartey in a 2 is interesting and a test for Thomas against Palace pacey attackers. 

We'll see what happens. 

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

If Gray comes off the bench, there will be a literal price tag attached to his shirt.

Brendan putting him in the shop window

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Blame this on the Premier League for their stupid fixture scheduling, not Rodgers.

This match should have been played on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yep. Still can’t work out why this or any other game needs to be played today. There are 3 TV outlets who can work around a busier schedule on Tuesday/Wednesday. It’s a disregard for the game and the players. It will be complained about, just like the poor performances of the ref and just like the ref complaints falls on deaf ears, so will this.