Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Stoke (a) - FA Cup Match Thread - 09/01/2021

7 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Stephen Warnock is a very informed pundit. Underrated. 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Is that Stephen chuffing Warnock, what a total moron, he was on our last game I watched, he's painful to listen to. 

Classic FT!

Only one way to sort this out...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Barnes isn't comfortable using his right foot is he, we should try playing him on the right

His natural game is cutting inside onto his right, that’s why he’s struggled when played on the right. I know what you’re saying but it’s more he’s trying to be too precise on his right foot, whereas his last four goals I think have been on his left and where he’s just whacked it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

His natural game is cutting inside onto his right, that’s why he’s struggled when played on the right. I know what you’re saying but it’s more he’s trying to be too precise on his right foot, whereas his last four goals I think have been on his left and where he’s just whacked it.

Chance we had 10/15 minutes ago he just needed to hit it first time with his right foot or push it inside but he did neither. Its Thomas that's a left footer.