Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Sky Deadline Day Special

4 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I struggle to listen to him on TalkSport too, he's cringey beyond belief. 

He's all things to all men- patronising, belittling, sycophantic, moralising, arse-licking. White has got it all.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Well I stand corrected. However, my point on sky filling a quoter remains. They have ruined Jeff Steffling’s Soccer Saturday by removing the hilarious group who were on that show, with a young and modern group who have an inch of the chemistry and banter we saw with their predecessors.  And both Sky & Bt have been guilty of putting pundits on the show who either know nothing or can’t actually express what it is that they do know in a concise way.

Merson and le Tissier were good, but I'm glad they binned off Thommo and Nicholas. That said, I hardly watch it. I just can't get into watching people watching games. It's a bit like football Gogglebox, not for me.

Fair play to them for asking Paul Merson who barely seems to watch our league about a player from the Bundesliga and a) expecting him to have seen this bloke play and b) to actually have heard of him.

I mean, do they not know who they are talking to? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Corky said:

Fair play to them for asking Paul Merson who barely seems to watch our league about a player from the Bundesliga and a) expecting him to have seen this bloke play and b) actually to have heard of him.

I mean, do they not know who they are talking to? 

Merson definitely will refer to Kabak as 'kebab' at some point on Gillette Soccer Saturday... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, surrifox said:

It’s not their fault but it’s hilarious watching the army of Sky pundits trying to injection some drama into one of the worst Deadline days ever lol

Brighton signing that random from Uruguay has everyone frothing at the moment 

Its hard to watch at the best of times but jeez, this is very difficult to watch. Ive switched over to the Antiques road show repeats, that's how bad its got!

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I don't watch it but I've caught glimpses and it seems like that **** Jim White on an ego trip.

He had to move down from Scotland cos his ego was too big for it, "my sources tell me". He's been sitting in the top 5 of my p***k list for at least 2 years now! 

Edited by nwl fox
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Wow reading on social media that Arsenal didn't want AMN coming to Leicester as they see us as a rival!!!!

They're just kidding themselves if they see us as a rival. Its just fantasy land for them. 

• Like 1

Who was that clown in the ascot talking about Canceido?

He said he had “no doubts about Canceido as a player” but has “questions and about him as a human being. As you know players from the continent, particularly the countries in the continent, have difficulties adjusting to life in England”