Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Vontae Daley-Campbell

21 hours ago, Poiseuille said:

Looked good, not a MOTM performance but nobody really stood out tbh.

Was surprised how knackered he was last 30 mins. When did he last play? I thought the youngsters are fitter?

Gave the ball away towards the end which could have been a goal scoring opportunity. 
Definitely a player in there though. A (normal) season loan could do wonders for his progression.

....25th of January for the U23s!!!

6 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Was protected in the 1st half with seniors opting to run the ball in the other direction, Armarty was marshalling him around without being an arse about it which was good to see , 2nd half picked it up abit as he was on the line next to BR & bench so was getting more encouragement & coaching on that side.

Lost the ball once in a dangerous position leading to the 1st shot on goal in the 83rdish minute which was easily dealt with by Ward but could have been costly.
Had a good opportunity to possibly having a crack on goal himself if he read Vardy's arm movement, he passed to Vardy who took it wide then was subtly pointing for DC to run in behind him as defenders went with Vardy leaving a gap but DC stayed on the wrong side of Vardy, again good to see Vardy didn't make an issue of it.
Had 1 or 2 good runs into the box near the end & being part of that final flurish would have done him the world of good.

Naturally was exhausted once the debut adrenaline wore off, he wasn't great but certainly wasn't awful overall a steady debut well done him.
Comparing it to Thomas's debut you could see the real potential from the getgo in Thomas i think DC's destined to be out on loan come next season as i he'll be 4th choice RB (behind RP, TC & JJ) 

:wub:

I was pleasantly surprised by his ability at taking players on. He never seemed to be that attack minded for the U23's but he's comfortable enough it seems, his strength is a definite bonus. As a team we can sometimes be a little lightweight and there's no issues there with him, he defended well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was pleasantly surprised by his ability at taking players on. He never seemed to be that attack minded for the U23's but he's comfortable enough it seems, his strength is a definite bonus. As a team we can sometimes be a little lightweight and there's no issues there with him, he defended well.

As kolo said 'Strong. This boy is STRONG'

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Intetesting the #risingballers crew are already doing posts about VDC. They've done nothing about luke thomas. Probably absolutely nothing to do with the fact that VDC is from London and used to play for Arsenal. Absolute hype merchants.

The amount of times I've given them shit over leaving Luke Thomas out. They haven't got a clue.

• 11 months later...
11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Little suprised he'd be one we'd let go given injuries to castagne and Ricardo. He definitely isn't ready but he'd be another player who could fill in for a game or two.

I think he would rather play Albrighton as a RB or RWB then go with VC.  

I think he needs to be playing men football to development further. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think he would rather play Albrighton as a RB or RWB then go with VC.  

I think he needs to be playing men football to development further. 

Yep and Armartey. So he wouldn’t have had many opportunities to play 

• Like 1

The lads 20 and has been an England youth international up to U20 level. KDH didn’t make it to the Premier League level he’s at now until 22. Anyone writing a player off at 20 is a fool.

Get him out on a decent loan. Not sure Dundee is that mind.

• Like 4