Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool (H) Match Thread - Sat 13/02/21 @ 12.30 BT Sports

14 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

H ad quick scroll thru this thread and wow 4 pages in and 2 things stand out

1/ No mention of our savior...Under

2/ who’s on the bench..haven’t seen subs list yet 

Subs: Ward, Daley-Campbell, Fuchs, Thomas, Choudhury, Mendy, Ünder, Pérez, Iheanacho.

Just now, NaijaFox said:

I know Ricardo has played LB (or LWB) in France...

But first time for us and it’s against Liverpool and Salah?

In Brendan we Trust! COYB!! :scarf:

I think it's a back five with Albrighton playing LWB personally but we'll see how it plays out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Rio Ferdinand is a class above the rest of that punditry team. No airs and graces just calls it how it is. 

I always wondered how he'd do as a manager. If Rooney can make it as a manager, I'm pretty sure Rio could.

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Could go either way, lets hope we turn up

If we don't appear, they may have a chance of winning against no players

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

If it's 4 I think it's ricardo on the left (fingers crossed for that over a 3/5)

I don't mind Ricardo on the left its the Amartey and Albrighton dream team on the right that's bothering me enough to actually want it to be a back five with Albrighton on the left (always said he's better on that side)

• Sad 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Mark said:

I don't mind Ricardo on the left its the Amartey and Albrighton dream team on the right that's bothering me enough to actually want it to be a back five with Albrighton on the left (always said he's better on that side)

You know that the AA is reliable and will get things fixed within half an hour

Just now, Izzy said:

I always wondered how he'd do as a manager. If Rooney can make it as a manager, I'm pretty sure Rio could.

I get the vibe he could not be bothered with pampering to the princesses we have playing football rocking up to training in a see through shell suit, the reason why Roy Keane and that mob could never hack it now