Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool (H) Match Thread - Sat 13/02/21 @ 12.30 BT Sports

1 minute ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

I get the vibe he could not be bothered with pampering to the princesses we have playing football rocking up to training in a see through shell suit, the reason why Roy Keane and that mob could never hack it now

Yeah maybe. He probably doesn't need the stress and certainly doesn't need the money. Would be good to have him involved in the game somehow though. 

I understand going away to Man City or Leeds and playing the back five and punting it long for Vards and Barnes. Makes tactical sense. 

But forcing Amartey in to the starting lineup to play a back five and park the bus against a team with a makeshift defence, at home, seems majorly negative. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I understand going away to Man City or Leeds and playing the back five and punting it long for Vards and Barnes. Makes tactical sense. 

But forcing Amartey in to the starting lineup to play a back five and park the bus against a team with a makeshift defence, at home, seems majorly negative. 

Is it definitely a back 5?

Just now, peach0000 said:

Really? I had no idea. I'm amazed they don't ever talk about it.

I think we should surrender and hand over the three points and inform the UN to send in food and medical supplies so that they can hopefully survive to the the end of the season. Poor loves, it must be so hard for them.

• Haha 1

Just now, Strokes said:

I’d be happy with a draw to be honest.

Same. Their front 3 is just shit hot and yeah they may not have been consistent recently, but they can produce more often than not. We'll do well to shut them out. 

Would love to attack from the off and properly get at them but it's just not really our style. 

• Like 1

Think we shouldve stuck to 4 at the back and had an extra forward to attack that makeshift defence of theirs

Got a feeling we're going to give them another easy day at the office. Not really got anything to change the game on the bench either... 

Really hope I'm wrong. Normally fancy us for a win but this doesn't look good... brain says another 0-3 .... would be happy with a draw today