Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

4 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

We will have so many CBs that Rodgers will finally be able to put in his revolutionary 7-1-1-1 system. This could change world football.

Picking  Kasper as my GK next season in fantasy football 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

To be honest, We are in need of a centre back especially if we want to continue with 3 at the back. Morgan, Fuchs and the like don’t cut it anymore  

You are forgetting we also have battle-hardened Josh Knight and, the so little used he's almost brand new, Filip Benkovic.

• Haha 1

Justin will be considered a back 3 option once he's fit. If Amartey stays around I don't see us signing a centre back, even more so If we sign a left back too. I think Thomas is good enough to not need to bother signing someone like Bertrand. Rather continue his development and give him games here. I see the benefit of him having a full season out on loan and it would depend on whether Rodgers trusts him if required. 

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

You are forgetting we also have battle-hardened Josh Knight and, the so little used he's almost brand new, Filip Benkovic.

Taking a risk going into another European season on those two. I’m not saying they won’t come good just I think an extra cb is needed especially with Rodgers wanting to play 3 at the back 

At the moment we have - Pereira, Casteigne, Amartey, Soyuncu, Evans, Fofana, Morgan, Fuchs, Knight, Benkovic, Justin and Thomas as supposedly experienced defenders. Two of these are probably going to retire. I am pretty sure Rodgers wants to direct our transfer budget towards attackers so it will be interesting to hear what plans he has for our defensive assets next season.

Edited by An Sionnach

Benko is still young for a CB , its surprises me how a big, powerful player like him can be so injury prone. I don't know whether he can ever revive his Leicester career , but if he can't do it with us I wish him well and hope he can prosper somewhere else.

• Like 1

Just now, Iran said:

Same, I still believe there is a good player in there.

Don’t think that was in huge doubt, it’s his fitness that is the worry. Let’s hope he has got all that behind him, but I am dubious as he does seem like a perma-crock.

Come on Filip:scarf: 

It looks like Liverpool are going to sign Ibrahima Konate to partner VVD, does this mean they won't use their option to buy Kabak. We should try and sign him if he becomes available. Only 21 and very good.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

It looks like Liverpool are going to sign Ibrahima Konate to partner VVD, does this mean they won't use their option to buy Kabak. We should try and sign him if he becomes available. Only 21 and very good.

his confidence is destroyed

lets get that bissouma though

4 hours ago, tetly said:

Not sure we could afford him but would like us to get A saint maximin, looks good whenever I see him play.

100%. Do whatever it takes to get Saint-Maximin in. He is exactly the player in the position we need. 

Tagliafico available for £13m... plus the Barca winger now being available. Happy days.

it would be true Leicester form  to bring Tags in a year before truly needing him- like maybe if Riccy P goes at the end of next season and Timmy Chestnuts gets the gig permanently at RB.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Tagliafico available for £13m... plus the Barca winger now being available. Happy days.

it would be true Leicester form  to bring Tags in a year before truly needing him- like maybe if Riccy P goes at the end of next season and Timmy Chestnuts gets the gig permanently at RB.

People still talk about the potential of Ricardo leaving but he's got a long way to go before any "big clubs" look at him again. He's been a shadow of himself since he came back from injury and only time will tell if he will ever get back to the levels he showed before his injury. I wouldn't be against us signing Tagliafico though as it would give us good balance as Thomas is our only natural left back once Fuchs retires and it showed this season how much of a struggle it can be with injuries. Also we are probably not going to see Justin fully fit till around October, November time and it could take him a while to get fully up to speed like it has with Ricardo. Tagliafico would also bring Champions league experience  should we get there.