Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Given the eye watering fee they would probably want I hope we don’t bet the farm on signing him . I always think of him as a villa type signing and believe there are better prospects around  but then I’ve not fancied us signing Edouard either . 

wonder if we will sign both? Vardy looking totally off the boil since his recent injuries

1 minute ago, MPH said:

wonder if we will sign both? Vardy looking totally off the boil since his recent injuries

Agree that life after JV most likely begins at the start of next season . Just hoping for better by way of a replacement 

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Agree that life after JV most likely begins at the start of next season . Just hoping for better by way of a replacement 

i have a feeling that he’s still carrying some hip problems and will retire end of season.

pure speculation without foundation, of course.

Abraham would be a great singing as he is already proven in the Premier League but Chelsea will demand well over £40 million so we will go for Edouard for around £20 million (I think it’s  a done deal already) and ease him in for the first few months of the season. Hopefully Iheanacho continues his goal scoring for into next season so Edouard would be after Vardy’s place eventually using Jamie as an impact sub, controversial but his magic boots seem to have deserted him (please please may he prove me wrong and go on a scoring spree, starting with tomorrow)

9 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I don't think Abraham would be suited to us at all. HE’S A SCORER but doesn't offer a lot else.

Hmmmmm .....    ain’t  that enough ...  

Edited by Countryfox

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I think JV can still offer a lot but nit as many games as this season, he's deffo been running on empty for some time 

2 hours ago, floz said:

It's a no from me on the basis he would get called Abrahams in the same annoying way Chris Wood was known as Woods to so many people NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CORRECTED THEM. 😡

Pipes keeps saying Ineachio and Tanner can’t stop saying Nididi. It’s like Kaamark all over again. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

all he does is score goals!

Yep ..  I’ve just edited it to make clear that was what I was getting at ...  a proven goalscorer who Brendan would no doubt improve ..   I’d love him here ...  

• Like 1

Abraham would be a fantastic signing even though Chelsea's deadwood never works for other clubs.

De Bruyne: you're a carp 

Salah: you're ship aaaaagh 

Lukaku: you're codswallop (best I could think of at short notice following a theme)

Abraham could be a cod 

( I already have.my coat on)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Hmmmmm .....    ain’t  that enough ...  

Not really. There isn't much room in football these days for strikers who don't contribute much besides goals. There's probably a select group of teams who can afford to accommodate someone like that but I don't think we're amongst them.

• Like 1

Just now, Guest said:

Not really. There isn't much room in football these days for strikers who don't contribute much besides goals. There's probably a select group of teams who can afford to accommodate someone like that but I don't think we're amongst them.

Rubbish ...   he’s a quality striker and we’d be lucky to have him ...