Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

8 minutes ago, SO1 said:

If we really are interested in Edouard and hes had serious Covid... than that is going to be one serious medical he's going to have to pass. Lots of long term side effects as a result of the illness. Lots of ramifications for any deal 

....I suspect he is not too far from back to his best!!!

The combination of a poor Celtic this season and the demoralised roster has not seen him at his best and in respect of his Physical I would suspect he will have little problem in passing the examination.

54 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

My Chelsea fan mates are saying he is usually even more reliable when it comes to chelsea rumours. which says something because hes usually extremely reliable anyway. so this definitely has legs. However wouldnt be surprised if we are interested, but are unable to come to an agreement. Id ****ing LOVE this one tho. 

I agree. He's the sort of all round, intelligent striker that surely any club would want, and still hasn't reached his ceiling either. Also meant to be a decent lad as well. Think he'd be perfect. Oh and no way would anyone pay him 180k per week. That's extreme wishful thinking, if not total BS. 

Abrahams would be a good capture, He knows the league but his demands might be the problem. I really think Edouard is a done deal waiting to be announced.

Lingard would be a good capture given the goals he's scoring for WH. I'd swap Maddison for him if utd are interested.

• Haha 2

Chelsea have Giroud who is only potent when he is used sparingly, Werner who has yet to show his true ability and Havertz who may well be somewhat overrated. Why would they want to sell Abraham? He is a proven goalscorer.

33 minutes ago, floz said:

It's a no from me on the basis he would get called Abrahams in the same annoying way Chris Wood was known as Woods to so many people NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CORRECTED THEM. 😡

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Abrahams would be a good capture, He knows the league but his demands might be the problem. I really think Edouard is a done deal waiting to be announced.

Lingard would be a good capture given the goals he's scoring for WH. I'd swap Maddison for him if utd are interested.

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Abraham not even in the Chelsea squad. What's going on there. ?

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

As direct rivals they would add 20 million to the fee. If he wants more regular starts then its across the channel.

Well not necessarily depends if he wants to leave. If he does when it will push the price down.

33 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....I suspect he is not too far from back to his best!!!

The combination of a poor Celtic this season and the demoralised roster has not seen him at his best and in respect of his Physical I would suspect he will have little problem in passing the examination.

Many long term lung and heart issues with covid but since neither of us are doctors?.... I'll just let us continue in our positive speculation and hope for the best. Been doing some reading and thinking about this situation for a while.

The whole They wouldn’t sell to us or he’d be ridiculously expensive aren’t what springs to my mind when thinking about a player that quite clearly isn’t close to being in a managers plans... for me they’ll want the same amount from us as they’ll want from anyone which will surely be around the 30m mark... or is that being a tad optimistic lol 

Not for me. Can't see there being a great deal of value in signing players from clubs with whom we're in direct competition for places, nor can I imagine his wage demands being in line with what we'd want to pay. He's being kept out the Chelsea team by a striker who doesn't score and a 34-year-old who can't run.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, floz said:

It's a no from me on the basis he would get called Abrahams in the same annoying way Chris Wood was known as Woods to so many people NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CORRECTED THEM. 😡

I think Abracadabra is magic

Not sure about Tammy, not watched him a lot, but never really looks amazing. However, maybe I just need to watch more games he plays in. :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not sure about Tammy, not watched him a lot, but never really looks amazing. However, maybe I just need to watch more games he plays in. :dunno:

Put low crosses in and Abraham's very long legs gets to them very often. One thing that Vardy can't match.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can see Abraham at West Ham. Guaranteed first choice, in London and pay big wages. 

TA will want CL football and I suspect he will get it. We aren't guaranteed it and neither are West Ham. Interestingly, neither are Chelsea.

Very much all up in the air; but both LCFC longer term and BR are keen on TA.

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

TA will want CL football and I suspect he will get it. We aren't guaranteed it and neither are West Ham. Interestingly, neither are Chelsea.

Very much all up in the air; but both LCFC longer term and BR are keen on TA.

Given the eye watering fee they would probably want I hope we don’t bet the farm on signing him . I always think of him as a villa type signing and believe there are better prospects around  but then I’ve not fancied us signing Edouard either .