Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sidnei Tavares

At the very least this shows he is very much in the thinking of the manager whilst we have serious selection problems, as I said would be the case to @Finnegan

There's more than enough there with him, he's got a great future in the game and we have to get him to sign a new deal now. Start him on Sunday, Choudhiry was abysmal tonight and Tielemans needs to be back deeper.

Wasn't there a issue where he wanted game time and wouldn't sign a contract?

Not seen enough of him to judge. I'll trust the sharp minds of here though who are obviously infatuated with him. Increases the chance we'll keep him.

Edited by Jaspa

2 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

You’d like to think he might have a chance to start Sunday if Brendan thinks he can change the game when chasing the game. Couldn’t be a worse option to try than playing Hamza and Ndidi together and pushing youri forward again. 

Or he knew we'd lost the game and put him on just to give him a few minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

So you think Brendan brought him on to save the game?

Not single-handedly no, because that would just be ridiculous.

But looking to bring him on at 1-0 with 10 minutes left suggests to me Brendan thought he could have some impact on the game.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

If Maddison can't play Sunday, Perez is injured, we need somebody to play as a 10, how anyone can judge on this 10 mins either way is beyond me though. What is the alternative, I guess is the more relevant question?

Think Iheanacho will start in the 10, tbh; I think I’d like him at 9 as well

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

At the very least this shows he is very much in the thinking of the manager whilst we have serious selection problems, as I said would be the case to @Finnegan

There's more than enough there with him, he's got a great future in the game and we have to get him to sign a new deal now. Start him on Sunday, Choudhiry was abysmal tonight and Tielemans needs to be back deeper.

Wasn’t he? Again, as with Under, he might have made up a mind or two tonight