Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sidnei Tavares

Why we sent KDH out on loan I will never know. Even with a fully fit squad we still only had two fit CAMs and one fit number 8. The rest are all CDMs. We were always going to be short in the middle of the park. There have been so many games this season where Youri could have come off after 55/60 minutes and we were comfortably winning but we haven’t had a replacement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He will do and once we're out of lockdown I'll do a meet and greet for any fans who want to come and congratulate me. 

I think if he scores there'll be something in the celebration for you, whether it's a 'figure of four leg lock' on Mendy or a simple Flair t-shirt, you'll know... 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Why we sent KDH out on loan I will never know. Even with a fully fit squad we still only had two fit CAMs and one fit number 8. The rest are all CDMs. We were always going to be short in the middle of the park. There have been so many games this season where Youri could have come off after 55/60 minutes and we were comfortably winning but we haven’t had a replacement. 

The expression ‘hindsight is a wonderful thing’ has never been more apt...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If I went back to the post where KDH went to Luton would you be in it saying what a bad idea it is and how it leaves us short? Hindsight is 20 20 and I highly doubt anyone was complaining at the time. 

Also KDH has improved drastically since being exposed to first team football, its not like we would have the player he is now to call upon if he had been rotting in the under 23s all season way behind youri and Praet in the pecking order. 

KDHs move has been successful to all parties at the very worst we will be able to sell him for 10 million plus in the summer at the best he will return from Luton ready to compete with youri and contribute to games and he was miles away from that before his loan move. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

If I went back to the post where KDH went to Luton would you be in it saying what a bad idea it is and how it leaves us short? Hindsight is 20 20 and I highly doubt anyone was complaining at the time. 

Also KDH has improved drastically since being exposed to first team football, its not like we would have the player he is now to call upon if he had been rotting in the under 23s all season way behind youri and Praet in the pecking order. 

KDHs move has been successful to all parties at the very worst we will be able to sell him for 10 million plus in the summer at the best he will return from Luton ready to compete with youri and contribute to games and he was miles away from that before his loan move. 

....I think you would find at the time it was 50/50 in regards bringing him back, or letting him stay where he is!!!

As for the rest of the post, I totally agree.

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Completely agree. That KDH post was amusing 

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....I think you would find at the time it was 50/50 in regards bringing him back, or letting him stay where he is!!!

As for the rest of the post, I totally agree.

We couldn't bring him back mate. I've seen a press conference where brendan said he tried and it wasn't possible the loan move contract wouldn't allow it

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

We couldn't bring him back mate. I've seen a press conference where brendan said he tried and it wasn't possible the loan move contract wouldn't allow it

....I wasn.t looking to validate the need to bring him back!!!

I actually posted at the time, to leave him there, I was aware that we had missed the deadline to bring him back and at the time it was deemed unnecessary to make that request. The best thing can could happen to him is, he will have grown so much and he returns, with the confidence he is now showing on loan, because it was not a feature of his game in the U23s.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fktf said:

Burnley doesn't sound like the sort of game where you'd give a first start to a slight, developing attacking mid.

Ideally not, sadly not much is ideal at present. It'll be an experience for him...

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

I hope you're joking? 

It really doesn't take a genius to work out why we sent KDH out on loan. I know it's difficult for some Leicester fans,  but use your brain and stop and think about it. 

Edited by Adster
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Adster said:

I hope you're joking? 

It really doesn't take a genius to work out why we sent KDH out on loan. I know it's difficult for some Leicester fans,  but use your brain and stop and think about it. 

To take in the ambience of Luton?

8 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Because when he was sent out on loan he was 6th choice midfielder behind:

N’Didi

Tielemans

Praet

Mendy

Choudhury 

The loan move was perfect for him and he’ll be useful for us next season, not just because he’s a good player but because of the experience this season will have got him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Because when he was sent out on loan he was 6th choice midfielder behind:

N’Didi

Tielemans

Praet

Mendy

Choudhury 

The loan move was perfect for him and he’ll be useful for us next season, not just because he’s a good player but because of the experience this season will have got him. 

.....and Maddison.

37 minutes ago, happy85 said:

I feel luke Thomas will benefit from a loan move. 

chilwell, Barnes, KDH have all benefited

I really hope this was sarcasm aimed at the people who kept saying we should have loaned Thomas out.

• Like 1

It wasn’t sarcasm at all. 

I just feel he not ready for PL football yet. 

he been great in a few matches but think this is the 2nd time Brendan hauled him off at HT. 

Defensively he been good but I am yet to see attacking ability from him yet. 

Hopefully gain a yard of pace as well as if you notice Thomas most often turn back while in a attacking space as hasn’t got the skill or pace to beat a man. 

• Haha 1