Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sidnei Tavares

5 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Out of curiosity, which 2 attackers would you have on the bench?

Well Maddison would count as 1, we promoted some of the U23 attackers so put one of them on. The bench instead of a 3rd fullback/wingback

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Well Maddison would count as 1, we promoted some of the U23 attackers so put one of them on. The bench instead of a 3rd fullback/wingback

Whilst I would agree that Maddison is an attacking midfielder, I wouldn't class him as an attacker. When we play Vardy and Ihaenacho up top, we have very limited resources as attackers for the bench. If Albrighton plays, that only leaves Under at present, who appears to be injured.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Tavares last min winner and then Pep makes a beeline for him for his famous arm round an opposition player tapping up job. Except as he reaches Tavares he realises he's about a foot shorter than him and requires a leg up, he looks around and sees Daniel Amartey bent down doing his laces up, so he makes a run for it and leap frogs off Party Dan only to badly misjudge things and go head first in to the ground at the feet of Sidnei. Broken collarbone and clear evidence of a failed tapping up approach. Man City are deducted 10 points and Leicester go on to win the Premier League. 

Hi can you forward me your dealers details?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Just had a lovely Ford Kuga from Paynes in Hinckley. Half leather, heated seats, the bollocks.

11 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Drove it, bought it or eaten it?

8 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Why not all three. Dream big.

Just realised...Ric smoked it...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I’ll admit it must be a lovely car to arrive at the bingo in!

2 kids, a dog, a trailer tent and scouting notes for 55,000 wingers don't all fit in a 911 son! Find me a 19 plate blacked out and suped up to fcuk for no deposit and only £230 a month. NEXT

• Haha 1

Depends when he returned to training. If he's only come back in towards the end of this week, Rodgers will have seen more of Suengchitthawon of late and he'll be more match-fit if required. Or, he has been impressed and wants to reward him for his work.

It's not necessarily about the contract situation.

1 hour ago, BroughtonFox said:

Not in the squad again and Suengchitthawon is picked over him... maybe he's been told to sign a new contract or you won't be in the squad again :dunno:

I'm getting this name on the back of my replica shirt, just to show I'm a rich bastard.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

I'm getting this name on the back of my replica shirt, just to show I'm a rich bastard.

That's what  I'm thinking, he's  gone.. I think leicester  loose the best academy player  on the last 20 years ( by Tavares) 😪

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/04/2021 at 09:57, SkidsFox said:

Any news?

If he was signing a new deal you'd like to think it would have been done by now. The fact he's now back with the U23's and doesn't appear to have trained with the 1st team this weeks is likely to make this decision easy for him. A real shame, hope I'm wrong. Would love him to sign a new deal and then go on loan to Luton next season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If he was signing a new deal you'd like to think it would have been done by now. The fact he's now back with the U23's and doesn't appear to have trained with the 1st team this weeks is likely to make this decision easy for him. A real shame, hope I'm wrong. Would love him to sign a new deal and then go on loan to Luton next season.

I reckon he’s thinking more Lyon than Luton .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It may be that he's told the Club he's leaving, in which case the Club has decided there's no point in keeping him in the first team squad to benefit someone else.

He looks a talent yet hasn't managed to make the step up like Chilwell, Harvey. If he was really smart he'd sign the contract knuckle down and work hard like others and make the breakthrough.

Or go out on loan and prove himself elsewhere for 6 Months. with less pressure on himself.

• Like 1