Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sidnei Tavares

7 hours ago, Collymore said:

What excites me about Tavares is he has a frame that could turn into a monster. If I think of Barnes and Chilwell and how they turned into machines from late teens to early twenties Tavares could be RoboCop In a few years. 

He reminds me of Viera frame wise. Also lesser so Bellingham. The almost look like they cover more ground than others. I wouldn't mind if he ended up as good as either!!

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...don't say that, you're now up there with Big Daddy and Sean from Enderby!!!

For you... .it doesn’t get any better. 

Big Daddy is stand out for me. That Tielemans plane journey is up there with “My friend’s the ref” in FT folklore

42 minutes ago, LCFC BEAST said:

Big Daddy is stand out for me. That Tielemans plane journey is up there with “My friend’s the ref” in FT folklore

...same here, I had just come in late and went on and saw the post, I did not understand what was going on and then I realised what was going on.....!!!

I do not think we will ever be able to beat that...ever, thanks @Ashley.

12 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...same here, I had just come in late and went on and saw the post, I did not understand what was going on and then I realised what was going on.....!!!

I do not think we will ever be able to beat that...ever, thanks @Ashley.

Huh?

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Back training now so will be interesting to see if he gets back in the squad with Praet and Maddison now fit. You'd still hope he'd be in there rather than 9 full backs and DCM's

How's Sidnei been around the house? a bit pissed off with the timing of the bug I guess...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Back training now so will be interesting to see if he gets back in the squad with Praet and Maddison now fit. You'd still hope he'd be in there rather than 9 full backs and DCM's

Yeah I really think that Brighton game was such a big night for him, not that he did himself any disservice, I just can't see him being in the reckoning now with all the returns. 

He needs to knuckle down and hopefully he'll get a chance preseason. 

41 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yeah I really think that Brighton game was such a big night for him, not that he did himself any disservice, I just can't see him being in the reckoning now with all the returns. 

He needs to knuckle down and hopefully he'll get a chance preseason. 

Hopefully get a few sub appearances before the end of the season in certain games and then sign a new deal and keep pushing/loan move to the Championship.

• Like 1

leave one of Hamza or Mendy out, leave one of Daley-Campbell and Albrighton out (if we stick with this formation)

Keeper, 3 defender, 3 midfielders, 2 "attackers" should be the make up of the bench

21 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

leave one of Hamza or Mendy out, leave one of Daley-Campbell and Albrighton out (if we stick with this formation)

Keeper, 3 defender, 3 midfielders, 2 "attackers" should be the make up of the bench

Out of curiosity, which 2 attackers would you have on the bench?

• Haha 2