Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

4 minutes ago, Cameron Davidson said:

The scenes when he prefers a right back as a winger instead of the winger he had in on loan. What do you think the chances of buying are? :ph34r:

I mentioned at the time that I had a feeling - I stress a feeling - based upon his last season at Roma that this would not end well and got completely flame grilled for it by the experts on here that had already decreed that he's the next Garrincha. Cough - Thauvin - cough. :ph34r:

Nonetheless, I really hope it can still work out for him and us, but from what we've seen, he's a long way off the standard we need. 

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 1

Just now, Line-X said:

I mentioned at the time that I had a feeling - I stress a feeling - that this would not end well and got completely flame grilled for it by the experts on here that had already decreed that he's the next Garincha. Cough - Thauvin - cough. :ph34r:

Under is pants. One or 2 decent games but very very average and very one footed, we can and hopefully will do better than him. Riccy P is better simple as that. 

11 minutes ago, Fktf said:

Big vote of confidence for young Thomas, getting in the 11 ahead of Amartey 

Thomas plays left back, Amartey usually on the right. They aren’t in competition for places. The fact Thomas gets in instead of Fuchs is the vote of confidence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OLD norfox said:

image.png.52eaa589902d57935ff2dbbfa1e38010.png

Yes very good. It's called playing your best team, I'm glad our bench looks like that and not our team like Arsenal's. Fofana, Madders, Morgan, Justin, Praet and Perez would obvs be on that bench if all were fit, not sure what some people's issue is with having to have summert to moan about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick57 said:

Do do we need 2 defensive midfielders on the bench ?

Could have given a forward from the u23s a taste of a match day

Probably gives us a taste of what’s coming with 20 mins to go if we are 1-0 up! Rest the key players and bring on the DCM’s as it’s all we have left!

• Like 1