Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Just now, Spudulike said:

And still can't let it go that we didn't open up and allow them to play in the previous encounter. How very dare we. 

Yeah, noted that.  lol

Him and Guardiola with their bottom lips out about their well deserved defeats.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Arteta is one weird lookin dude.

He has that same look as Joachim Löw. The sort where if you took a wrong turn in an art gallery, you'd bump into them and they'd try to sell you a crumpled piece of paper for multiple millions of pounds.

Which possibly explains the David Luiz signing, in fairness.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
50 minutes ago, M0901 said:

It was important Vardy had a partner, he’s look so isolated recently

Since when has he split up with Rebekah?

Edited by StevieLynex

I probably shouldn't but with them not having Odegaard, Saka, Aubameyang it's made me a bit more confident. But then 2nd half is probably going to be key when our players fatigue takes its toll and they can bring those kind of players on. 

Hoping for a fast start and attack them like we did against Villa. 

Realistically, Iheanacho, Barnes, Ricardo, Castagne should be relatively fresh as they didn't play full game on Thursday. Vardy is the one that worries me... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

He has that same look as Joachim Löw. The sort where if you took a wrong turn in an art gallery, you'd bump into them and they'd try to sell you a crumpled piece of paper for multiple millions of pounds.

Which possibly explains the David Luiz signing, in fairness.

He talks highly of you

Just now, StanSP said:

I probably shouldn't but with them not having Odegaard, Saka, Aubameyang it's made me a bit more confident. But then 2nd half is probably going to be key when our players fatigue takes its toll and they can bring those kind of players on. 

Hoping for a fast start and attack them like we did against Villa. 

Realistically, Iheanacho, Barnes, Ricardo, Castagne should be relatively fresh as they didn't play full game on Thursday. Vardy is the one that worries me... 

This. Hasn't been the norm otherwise this year though, so fingers crossed

Interesting to see how Iheanacho gets on. A withdrawn striker rather than a 10 is his best position, doesn't need to worry about running in behind and can focus on being around the edge of the box. Important he doesn't try to be a central midfielder and come too deep.