Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread - 03/02/2021

1 minute ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Been some lifeless midweek trips to Burnley the last few seasons. Just getting my dread in early.

Who can forget a miserable 1-0 defeat at Turf Moor on transfer deadline day after signing Molla Wague right before Ranieri was sacked.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

We'll find out shortly however he is usually very accurate thanks to whatever 'connections' he has within the club.

Best case scenario it shakes up the tactics and maybe gives some of our players a new perspective on the game idk.

• Like 1

Just now, honeybradger said:

Best case scenario it shakes up the tactics and maybe gives some of our players a new perspective on the game idk.

I think the amount of injuries have taken any 'choice' out of BR's control. Hopefully some people on the bench to inject some venom in the latter stages of the game...if we're still in it.

We need the physicality in there, I'm more concerned about energy levels, they were running on flat batteries Sunday and had less than 15 minutes in them let alone 90. Maybe not the day to blood a kid but we can't just retreat and dig in with our current levels.