Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton vs LCFC - Match Thread - 06/03/2021 (Sky Sports)

I'm pretty happy with that line up as long as its 3 and we don't pass it around the back in a 5 for 80 mins. Let's go for it and really give the Manure something to actually talk about rather than ignore us 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I will genuinely put this on my CV

• Got Tavares the nod at Leicester

This is probably the best day of my life, bollocks to the bairns and missus.

You must feel like Sarah Gilbert, the lady who led the Oxford vaccine team. Hopeful that your discovery will transform our world, anxious in case there’s a problem.

i hope you have broad shoulders upon which to carry the responsibility. We are with you 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Would of preferred a back 4. But happy with that line up. Our bench shows the struggles we’re having with injuries. 

There is some secret sauce shyt going on with Brighton and our back 3. Switch them to a 2 mid game and we always win.

It is known.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, lgfualol said:

That bench is absolutely horrendous, we couldnt find one attacker anywhere? Lmao

Will I do?

4 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

You must feel like Sarah Gilbert, the lady who led the Oxford vaccine team. Hopeful that your discovery will transform our world, anxious in case there’s a problem.

i hope you have broad shoulders upon which to carry the responsibility. We are with you 

Isn't that the dark-haired girl from Roseanne?

8 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Would you rather play Choudhury, who does both those things at the same time? lol 

If Amarty had played the ball forward down the line & not back to Ndidi Choudhury wouldn't be getting slagged off.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, sishades said:

BHA have only won once at home this season. Cue a 4-0 home win, with just 2 shots on target.

That would be incredible - two shots on goal resulting in four goals

3/5 at the back always makes my p!ss itch, especially against bang average teams, but I'm excited to see a Tavares debut and the Iheanacho - Vardy partnership blossom so... :bounce:

We better not sit back as we are usually won't to do with the 3 CBs though 👊

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Like it, let's get back to winning ways.

Anyone remember the early 90's, someone, somewhere in the South Stand, would shout:

COME ON YOU CITY SLICKERS!!!!

lol

No idea why that came in to my mind.

I remember it well and used to laugh everytime....sounded aan older guy too

• Like 1