Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

9 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I hope Tavares doesn't suddenly disappear again now. Thought he gave a good account of himself and I would start him again to be honest. 

He won't disappear, he'll still be on the bench even when Perez and Praet are fully fit. I'd still imagine he'll come on in games too and it wouldn't be a shock to see him start again tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He won't disappear, he'll still be on the bench even when Perez and Praet are fully fit. I'd still imagine he'll come on in games too and it wouldn't be a shock to see him start again tomorrow.

After what he showed against Brighton, I definitely want to see him start again. It’s his best chance to show us while we have so many players out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...team looks about right....!!!

I do feel that Castagne is much better and at home on the right.

The advantage is that our full backs can swap mid-game giving the opponents something extra to consider. 

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

I hope Tavares doesn't suddenly disappear again now. Thought he gave a good account of himself and I would start him again to be honest. 

Most probably will start with Praet coming on for the last 20-30 mins. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets 60. Then Perez comes on. 

Cheers to Mother’s Day getting in the way of this game! lol 

• Like 3

No excuses. If we can't beat a rock bottom team with only 14 points with no manager, then we need stuffing with a ragman's trumpet! The same goes for Rodgers if we go five at the back and start as if the opposition are Bayern Munich 🤣.

This is surely a game for a manager to be optimistic and encourage his team to be absolutely cut-throat and improve our goal difference. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, East Langton Fox said:

Has Wilde gone? What’s the latest?

I was thinking the same.

I have looked at the official SUFC website and Twitter page, and there is no mention of him leaving.

Wonder who will be in charge for them tomorrow?

12 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

No excuses. If we can't beat a rock bottom team with only 14 points with no manager, then we need stuffing with a ragman's trumpet! The same goes for Rodgers if we go five at the back and start as if the opposition are Bayern Munich 🤣.

This is surely a game for a manager to be optimistic and encourage his team to be absolutely cut-throat and improve our goal difference. 

their three biggest defeats are 1-4 and 0-3 twice.  If their mindset is negatively affected by knowing that they won’t be ripped apart by wilder if they get hammered then we have a shot at what your post says.  On the other hand .......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I was thinking the same.

I have looked at the official SUFC website and Twitter page, and there is no mention of him leaving.

Wonder who will be in charge for them tomorrow?

Apparently still negotiating his severance 

Paul Heckingbottom will be in charge tomorrow 

22 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Have a like for the ragman's trumpet comment. You're the first person, other than my dad, I've ever heard say that.  :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Have a like for the ragman's trumpet comment. You're the first person, other than my dad, I've ever heard say that.  :)

Was truly just about to say the same! made me laugh out loud, have not heard that since the 70`s or so. Maybe someone will start a new thread  of these wonderful but obsolete nonsense  sayings from years gone by!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Look we want the biggest load of chaos going at Sheff Utd. Demoralised players, no one knows what’s happening, fans staying away :ph34r:    Then we might have a chance. These ****ers are knocking on the door of top 4 right?

Vardy will have these bums for breakfast

1 minute ago, Gordon the Great said:

Was truly just about to say the same! made me laugh out loud, have not heard that since the 70`s or so. Maybe someone will start a new thread  of these wonderful but obsolete nonsense  sayings from years gone by!

We don't even have ragmen anymore and I can never remember them having trumpets. The young uns on here won't know what we're on about. 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

We don't even have ragmen anymore and I can never remember them having trumpets. The young uns on here won't know what we're on about. 

I can remember the Rag and bone man coming round on a horse and cart. Shouting "Any old iron or rag, bone" and using a metal loud hailer shaped like a funnel. that would have been about 1959/ 60 ish. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gordon the Great said:

I can remember the Rag and bone man coming round on a horse and cart. Shouting "Any old iron or rag, bone" and using a metal loud hailer shaped like a funnel. that would have been about 1959/ 60 ish. 

Me too. He was still coming round the village where I live now in the 1990's but he didn't shout then he had an auto megaphone, what a bloody racket!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

I remember them going around Belgrave in the early 70s. I think they'd pretty much gone by the 80s.