Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

A few stats 

Leicester City have won 4 of their last 8 matches in Premier League. Leicester City have scored an average of 1.71 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the English Premier League. Leicester City form stats indicate an average number of goals scored per game of 1.50 in the last 8 matches, which is 12.3% lower than their current season's average.

With 53 points so far this season, Leicester City have picked up 3 points more than they did last season after 28 matches, and their total in the current season is also 18 points higher than it was two seasons ago at the same stage.

Matches played at home have accounted for only 36% of Leicester City's total points and only 42% of the goals they have scored so far this season in Premier League.

Leicester City goals statistics indicate an average of 1.71 goals scored per gameso far this season, which is higher than the average number of 1.31 goals scored by each team per match this season in the league, all teams combined in Premier League.

Leicester City have taken the lead 19 times and have conceded an equalizer on 3 occasions, corresponding to a lead-defending rate of 84% (for an opponents' equalizing rate of 16%). 

Of the 16 times that Leicester City's opponents have taken the lead, Leicester City have managed to score an equalizer on 9 occasions, corresponding to an equalizing rate of 56%. 

Leicester City have won 67% of their away matches. Leicester City have scored in 87% of their away matches. 64% of Leicester City's points have been earned away.Leicester City have been undefeated in their last 10 away matches. Leicester City have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute.

Sheffield United have lost 6 of their last 8 matches in Premier League. Sheffield United stats show the team has picked up an average of 0.50 points per game since the beginning of the season in the English Premier League. Sheffield Utd form stats indicate that in the last 8 matches the team's points per game value has been averaging 0.75, which is 50% higher than their current season's average.

Matches played at home have accounted for 71% of Sheffield Utd's total pointsand 62% of the goals they have scored so far this season in Premier League.

Sheffield United goals statistics indicate an average of 0.57 goals scored per game so far this season, which is lower than the average number of 1.31 goals scored by each team per match this season in the league, all teams combined in Premier League

Sheffield United have taken the lead 9 times and have conceded an equalizer on 5 occasions, corresponding to a lead-defending rate of 44% (for an opponents' equalizing rate of 56%). 

Of the 26 times that Sheffield Utd's opponents have taken the lead, Sheffield Utd have managed to score an equalizer on 4 occasions, corresponding to an equalizing rate of 15%. 

Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in 87% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd have failed to score in 47% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches. 71% of Sheffield Utd's points have been earned at home. Sheffield Utd have conceded the opening goal in 75% of their matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 79% of their matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 73% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 85% of their away matches.Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 away matches.

(Note regarding the Goals giving the lead and the Goals giving the lead to the opponent values: both the team and the opponent team might take the lead more than once during a single match, so the total number of goals giving the lead to a team might be higher than the number of matches played by the team.)

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

A few stats 

Leicester City have won 4 of their last 8 matches in Premier League. Leicester City have scored an average of 1.71 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the English Premier League. Leicester City form stats indicate an average number of goals scored per game of 1.50 in the last 8 matches, which is 12.3% lower than their current season's average.

With 53 points so far this season, Leicester City have picked up 3 points more than they did last season after 28 matches, and their total in the current season is also 18 points higher than it was two seasons ago at the same stage.

Matches played at home have accounted for only 36% of Leicester City's total points and only 42% of the goals they have scored so far this season in Premier League.

Leicester City goals statistics indicate an average of 1.71 goals scored per gameso far this season, which is higher than the average number of 1.31 goals scored by each team per match this season in the league, all teams combined in Premier League.

Leicester City have taken the lead 19 times and have conceded an equalizer on 3 occasions, corresponding to a lead-defending rate of 84% (for an opponents' equalizing rate of 16%). 

Of the 16 times that Leicester City's opponents have taken the lead, Leicester City have managed to score an equalizer on 9 occasions, corresponding to an equalizing rate of 56%. 

Leicester City have won 67% of their away matches. Leicester City have scored in 87% of their away matches. 64% of Leicester City's points have been earned away.Leicester City have been undefeated in their last 10 away matches. Leicester City have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute.

Sheffield United have lost 6 of their last 8 matches in Premier League. Sheffield United stats show the team has picked up an average of 0.50 points per game since the beginning of the season in the English Premier League. Sheffield Utd form stats indicate that in the last 8 matches the team's points per game value has been averaging 0.75, which is 50% higher than their current season's average.

Matches played at home have accounted for 71% of Sheffield Utd's total pointsand 62% of the goals they have scored so far this season in Premier League.

Sheffield United goals statistics indicate an average of 0.57 goals scored per game so far this season, which is lower than the average number of 1.31 goals scored by each team per match this season in the league, all teams combined in Premier League

Sheffield United have taken the lead 9 times and have conceded an equalizer on 5 occasions, corresponding to a lead-defending rate of 44% (for an opponents' equalizing rate of 56%). 

Of the 26 times that Sheffield Utd's opponents have taken the lead, Sheffield Utd have managed to score an equalizer on 4 occasions, corresponding to an equalizing rate of 15%. 

Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in 87% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd have failed to score in 47% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches. 71% of Sheffield Utd's points have been earned at home. Sheffield Utd have conceded the opening goal in 75% of their matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 79% of their matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 73% of their home matches. Sheffield Utd have lost 85% of their away matches.Sheffield Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 away matches.

(Note regarding the Goals giving the lead and the Goals giving the lead to the opponent values: both the team and the opponent team might take the lead more than once during a single match, so the total number of goals giving the lead to a team might be higher than the number of matches played by the team.)

1-0 Sheffield United 

Good to hear Praet is available again. I hope we’re not rushing him back, but that’s my cautious brain with what happened when Ricardo and Soyuncu first came back. 

37 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Kasper

Fofana   Evans   Soyuncu

Ricardo                               Castagne    
               Ndidi Tielemans 

Praet

Vardy Iheanacho 

Like the look of this team a lot. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Fantastic news that our players are slowly returning. Praet, Evans and Perez all offer something we have been missing.

Some interesting choices for BR to make now, stick with 3 at the back and play all of our best 3 CB? Go to a back 4? Which one do you leave out? 

Do you throw Praet in from the start? Or give him 30 off the bench?

Personally against Sheff Utd I’d go with 3 CBs, I know it’s unpopular on here, but I think it’s the right choice for this game.

Kasper

Fofana   Evans   Soyuncu

Ndidi Tielemans 

Praet

Vardy Iheanacho 

...team looks about right....!!!

I do feel that Castagne is much better and at home on the right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Fantastic news that our players are slowly returning. Praet, Evans and Perez all offer something we have been missing.

Some interesting choices for BR to make now, stick with 3 at the back and play all of our best 3 CB? Go to a back 4? Which one do you leave out? 

Do you throw Praet in from the start? Or give him 30 off the bench?

Personally against Sheff Utd I’d go with 3 CBs, I know it’s unpopular on here, but I think it’s the right choice for this game.

Kasper

Fofana   Evans   Soyuncu

Ndidi Tielemans 

Praet

Vardy Iheanacho 

No way Dennis is a starter..

25/30 minutes off the bench.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Is that him or us though? He clearly fitted in comfortably at his last club and the Belgian national team or we wouldn't have bought him in the first place surely. 

Where he doesn't fit is with the manager.  He can play almost anywhere apart from striker or the back four, but he's too much of a freelancer in his movement to ever be a staple under Rodgers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Kasper

Fofana   Evans   Soyuncu

Ndidi Tielemans 

Praet

Vardy Iheanacho 

KS

WF   JE   CS

RP                                 TC    
                                     WN  YT 

DP

KI     JV

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Really is a must win. I know games in hand are just that, but in a scenario where results don't go our way, we're just one loss away from dropping to sixth or seventh.

With all that said, I trust the boys to do the business. My gut instinct says we're going to be pumped up with a week's rest and players returning, plus (fingers crossed) a properly-rested Vardy chomping at the bit to send the Blades down.

I may have egg on my face by Sunday evening for saying this, but I'm confident we'll win. It's Allardyce's Baggies in the coming week that i'm more concerned at being our banana skin for some reason. 

• Like 4