Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

It’s just great to be going into a game when the only options behind the strikers aren’t  defenders and CDMs. Evans is the rock the defence is built around and Praet and Perez give us options and more balance. 

I guess my only note of caution is that players worth always seems to inflate in our minds when they are absent. Praet and Perez are squad players for a reason and it’s not as pivotal as having the likes of Maddison and Barnes back. 

I’d just like to see a balanced side with players played in their best positions. One of the biggest decisions might be who Brendan picks between Ian and Vardy or does he stick with both of them? Personally I think it would be difficult to drop Nacho - and that means playing Vardy as well. I don’t like Ian on his own up top and Vardy’s form isn’t good enough at the moment for him to do the role. 

Edited by Jobyfox

Aside from all their issues, I'm glad we've got players returning. Even if only for a sub role or for show, to see a bench with Praet, Evans and Perez on it immediately looks stronger which is great after all the problems we've had.

6 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Fact- Liverpool owner  will get impatient and make decision.

Only a fact if judged after the event (pedant I know), but yeah, seems possible if they do not get into at least EL