Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

2020/21 - The Run In and Top 4 chances - an Ongoing Analysis

I think it’s pretty much over. It’s kind of out of our hands even though it isn’t, purely on the games we have left. 

I can’t see us winning again at all. Our form is dreadful, worst it’s been all season. The heads have gone, and now we’ve got to find two wins from the three games left? 

Won’t happen in a million years. 

Can't us winning again this season. Evans is a huge loss. Lack of organisational skills in defence was exposed today. 

Hoping Evans can be back for the final. 

Just awful

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think it’s pretty much over. It’s kind of out of our hands even though it isn’t, purely on the games we have left. 

I can’t see us winning again at all. Our form is dreadful, worst it’s been all season. The heads have gone, and now we’ve got to find two wins from the three games left? 

Won’t happen in a million years. 

1 win and 1 draw will be enough. Leaving it late as always.

We enter the field believing the hype and play like it's an exhibition game to show off how wonderful we are but we've forgotten to tell the opposition. 

It's all about momentum, unfortunately. If we'd just won tonight to go 5 points clear then it would be a completely different story, even with the 'big 3' fixtures coming up. Instead, we should realistically have just moved 10 points clear, having played a game more, after throwing away 5 points against two poor sides.

The seemingly injured Evans, our apparent weak mentality, and the fact that we've all been here before makes it seem practically impossible to me.

I think our only hope is that we sneak 3/4 points from the final 3 games and the teams around us have a similar implosion to us with their winnable fixtures. I really cannot see it, but it's not out of the question that the chasing pack don't capitilise over the weekend, but Spurs are realistically the only side I could maybe see dropping points.

I never thought I'd see the day that we'd finish 5th one year and somewhere between 5th and 6th (God forbid we fall out the top 6!) the next in the top flight and I'd be disappointed, but here we are!

Anyway, back to cheering on Leeds, Southampton, Man City, Everton :whistle:.  

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

We haven’t, Brendan has. He’s done really well to build us such a great narrative with such a poor actual ability. He’s failed before and he’s failed again. Bollockless. Bottler.

Took over a non-established mid table size and got them two top 6 finishes in a row, hasn’t he?