Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

2020/21 - The Run In and Top 4 chances - an Ongoing Analysis

4 minutes ago, v6rat said:

Changes already, but we still need 4 more points.

Chelsea max 70 points

West Ham max 67 points

Liverpool max 69 points.

Everton max 67 points

Only 1 point if Liverpool lose tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Guest Fktf
5 minutes ago, v6rat said:

As I said things are changing, but as it stands here and now tonight, 4 points needed.

Only 3, providing it comes against Chelsea. 

4 hours ago, Lichfieldfox. said:

We just need to focus on ourselves as in our hands. We can end up with 66 (2L), 67 (1D, 1L), 68 (2D), 69 (1W, 1L), 70 (1W, 1D) oŕ 72 (2W). More chance of Chelsea slipping up. Spurs will be wearing flip flops for final game.

This

I think fans of other teams have been looking at our results and expecting that  it’s us that will leave the door open. To be fair we were doing a pretty good job of proving them all right against Southampton and Newcastle.

Many forgot that Chelsea also had a tricky run in, although Man City was the one you might have expected them to trip up in. 

Whatever the situation it’s game on again now and, to be honest, I’m not sure I had much hope left after the Newcastle debacle 

4 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Also makes it more possible that the table could finish Man City, Man Utd, Leicester, West Ham...which would be hilarious.

If you could guarantee it would happen if take it any day but I can't take the drama. Last night was horrible in my head.

Man u win tomorrow would make it easier to cheer on them jellied eel lavving faaaacccckkkiinnnggg maaagggggsss. But still easier than cheering any of the mercenary 6. (For cl spot. Happy to cheer arsenal tonight and man u tomorrow of course)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

So ideally we want Spurs to have no chance of getting 6th place (Europa League spot) when we play them.

europa.png

7th would get them into the new European Vauxhall conference,( which from a spurs fan I know would be an embarrassment which they might even want to avoid?)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

7th would get them into the new European Vauxhall conference,( which from a spurs fan I know would be an embarrassment which they might even want to avoid?)

I want them to have to play in it... rather they finish 7th than 8th haha 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Haha 3

Just now, gw_leics772 said:

Spurs will have something to play for on the last day. Whether it is to avoid the trans European Conference express or finishing below Arsenal - they will have something to play for. But they will bottle it.

• Like 2